What scents or colognes are you gentlemen wearing?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WhiteChocolateWorld, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Looking to treat myself to something new and wonderful smelling. Been using D&G The One, which I like, but I'd like to see what else is out there to try before my trip to the crazy mall.

2. Acqua di Gio.

3. My one constant has been Lacoste Red for the past decade. Though I'm currently out so need to buy some, maybe duty free when I go home for Christmas.

4. Swiss Army or something, it just fits me well for the last 15+ years

Its funny how cologne scent (odor?) are powerful. Had a meeting with a woman this week and she had the same cologne my gf of highschool used in 1999!

5. I rarely wear any these days as my life doesn't really warrant using any, but if I do have an occasion where I could use some I have some Calvin Klein Crave and Carolina Herrera 212 on stand by.

I remember a while ago when I was bothered about things like this I was close to buying some Chanel Bleu De Chanel but I never bought it in the end.

6. Bvlgari and trusardi

7. Bleu de Chanel. It is worth the price since it has lasted me for two years.

Attached Files:

9. I smell like man

10. Tom Ford Vetiver

11. today its ode of gear oil

12. Jean Paul Gaultier

13. There was a guy in the shop earlier with what seemed like an entire bottle of that on.

14. Tom Ford Noir
    Chanel Allure Homme

L'Occitane Cade around the office.

15. Armani diamonds for men
    Alfred sung hei
    Abercrombie fierce

All pretty decent
    Another popular one for the distinguished American man would be to simply rub doritos on your neck and chest.

16. I've been partial to bvlgari aqva, Roberto cavalli man, and the Givenchy gentleman formula came out for a few years in the early 2000s. Of those, only the bvlgari aqva remains readily available. It's scent is largely floral/botanical so it becomes very astringent if worn in too great a quantity.

17. Paco Rabanne One in a Million.

I like it.

18. Oh yeah, I have this too.

Good stuff

19. When I wear L'Occitane, I've been told I smell like a generous man.

20. but do women like it ?

21. Yeah, they go cray for it. More than any other cologne, even though it's not very expensive

22. bet you got a boner

23. Whatever my beard happens to catch on the day. Usually coke and cheezits dust