what the hell happened here?!?

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo Coatl' started by 999999999, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

ur gay this is the coolest car

2. hmm, it appears those south american folk were smokin something other than there huge cigars when the designed this beast...i dunno, the front looks ugly, the rear is ok, but its not any better!!!, just stick a nice W16 in ur Diablo GT, that'll make things interesting.

3. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

Right now, I'm just going to say the thing that first came to mind when I saw this thing. WHOLLY SHIT!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

What happened was, Lamborghini took the most awesome piece of machinery ever to touch the road, and made it look aggressive and evil enough to turn the heads of absolutely anyone who was fortunate enough to see it. This car captures the essence that is Diablo, it is the Demon that tempts all, conquers all, and yields to none. Kneel.

5. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

Shut up man! This car is just butt ugly. The colour and everything else is just stupid looking. Looks plastic. As a matter of fact, it looks somewhat like that Mitsuoka Orochi Concept - with all those gills and stuff.

Just too weird for me.

6. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

Typical American style!!!Lamborghini(Italian Division)would never come to this design!

7. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

indeed, this is one ugly piece<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

Oh my god this thing is so ugly... I'm gonna go tho the bathroom and trow up now... bye... this thing has tha colour of what it is supposed to resemble... CRAP!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

what did happen here? I mean Lamborghini loks sweet in pictures but when you are 2 inches away from one it captivates your entire being and you just want to cry and piss your pants because of the fine piece of automobilia that it is........but anywho....this thing is just ugly! if I saw it in person i am not sure whether i would run, puke, or just freeze!

10. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

im not high i think the front looxs cool

11. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

i think the color could be better but all in all it just looks like a wild body kit or something

12. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bowdown2Diablo</i>
    <b>What happened was, Lamborghini took the most awesome piece of machinery ever to touch the road, and made it look aggressive and evil enough to turn the heads of absolutely anyone who was fortunate enough to see it. This car captures the essence that is Diablo, it is the Demon that tempts all, conquers all, and yields to none. Kneel.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man i couldnt of put it better myself
    Diablo means devil and this Mod kit tells of a car that pictures the devil behind the wheel
    awesome job Lamborghini<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

This isn't the most beutiful car on earth but its not made for that. Look at the downforce on the front and back. At high speeds this beast would handle better than most!

14. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

this car is badass..and it is not ugly and it isn't even made for looks. 0-60 in 3.5 and a topspeed of damn near 240mph.. and if you think this car sux your on crack!!

15. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

what happend here ill tell you dumb sh*ts what happened here
    Lamborghini decided to make a very fast car faster and to make it look much more agressive so there now all you stupid fools knocking this car can just go back to ur Ford Falcons

16. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

I think it looks ok but i think they should change the color and maybe the rims. It looks evil though. INTIMIDATING.

17. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

looks sorta like the Ferrari F50 from the front...... still a piece of shit!... what crackpipe were the ppl at Lambo smoking?<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

This, in my eyes is the best lambo out there

19. Re: what the hell happened here?!?

IT IS A PURE LAMBORGHINI DEVIL