What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Discussion in '2000 Dodge TNT King Snake Viper' started by Venom 800 Twin Turbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is a sweet car and will slaughter any of your European crap. Tell me a good reason why this car sucks!! Bring it on!!

2. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

"will slaughter any of your European crap"
    no it wont!
    try a tvr tuscan R!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

one reason it sucks is because it's so freakin' loud just idleing you'll need a hearing aid after less than a year of driving it.
    and the gas mileage sucks.

4. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

you people are stupid. Very F*cking stupid. People don't buy the viper because it's a quiet economy car. They buy it cause it's the fastest car for the price. Raw American power and fast as hell. **** you're stupid. Dodge vipers kick ass. Euro cars suck.

5. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

1) Caterham R500, read up on it.

2) Euro cars don't suck. I hope you see the irony in you telling others they're stupid when you yourself are obviosly prone to complete stupidity.

I think some people have grown to hate Vipers simply because of people like you.

(btw I don't hate the viper, not by a long shot)

6. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

u should read up on the Viper 1000TT
    0-60. 2.2
    1/4 mile. 9.54
    1175 horsepower

7. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

You should read up on Godzilla

8. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Sorry, the R500 will beat both around a very twisty track. Maybe faster tracks like Laguna Seca, the 1000tt or Godzilla might have a chance.

9. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

i am actually one of them people who hate the viper because americans thinking its the best car in the world ever.

10. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

You are a total IDIOT and your shitty viper sucks ass too!
    Euro cars rule all,jap cars are second best and american cars are shit,like the viper!
    The damn thing doesn't even look right first of all,the damn hood is too long,secondly the cockpit is set too far back and third it's engine is underachieving for it's enormous diplacement of 8.0liters,lol
    you wouldn't know good cars if they ran your dumb ass over in a pack,lol!
    And I for one am hoping that happens,lol!

11. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

ok lets see stock '03 vipers pull 1.15gs, slaloms at 70 mph, brakes from 60-0 in UNDER 100ft and 500 hp and ft lbs or torque. now show me one stock jap car that has that or one stock european car that is under $85,000 US. and dont say TVR because if you havent noticed they dont come with a 7 year 70,000 mile warranty and have shit for reliability.

12. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

I see your point. I mean, look at Porsche, the highest they run for is like $140,000, isn't it? they've got a little tiny Flat in the rear and still pull 470 horses out of it. I'd take a 911 GT2 over this thing any day. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE american cars, but I think the Germans REALLY know how to make sports cars. You could have been a little bit nicer......maybe?

13. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

oh yeah, I forgot. TVR's are UGLY AS SIN.

14. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Please stop this insanity. This car is beter than that, American cars suck , European cars suck, Japan cars suck. That's not what this site is about!!! It's designed for car lovers!! I know a guy, he's favorite car is a mini cooper!! Every car on this site is faster than his cooper, but does that make it a bad car NOOOOOO. So please there is more about cars than just how they perform, how fast they are one a circuit and hom manny g's they can pull

15. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Ya know guys..I think this guy has a point here..

:)

16. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Thanks, I hope there are some other guys in here with brains.

17. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

1.15g LOL. I think that's a slight exageration.

18. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

....Now back to the topic.

And the topic is: "What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES"

Well guys, you know what?

This car does rule. period.

19. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

I didn't know that there were other like me at this site, here I thought the all you people did was argue over what car is better than some other car. Like I've been saying in every car forum I've come across, DIFFERENT CARS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES, Wouter1981 and I are gonna change the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Good luck changing the world.

21. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

First look at the Technology thats putin it. and i think sumone mentioned about finding a car under 85,000 american. ok buddy i got one. A prelude iwth 852 hp ona hseries engine and all i did is spent money on engine and weight removal. I read it on a magazine and it did the quarter mile in 9 seconds. so there

22. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Prelude with 852 horsies under $85.000....don't think so....how long does a car like that last, 1/4 mile?

23. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

We are going to chance the world??? Have you read some posts here??? It's a dream that we could do that. there are some real idiots on these forum and i'm not going to wast my time with them. But the idee is nice:)

24. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Ha ha ha, thats a joke!

25. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

spend money on the engine = buy 2JZGTE engine from SupraTT, place it one the back seat, change drivetrain to RWD, change boost to 2.0bar, change 90% of the engine part to some harder ones and so on...

thats stupid. lol