What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Discussion in '2000 Dodge TNT King Snake Viper' started by Venom 800 Twin Turbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

haha i like u ppl n think the same way u do lol but i do think this car kicks ass ne way

2. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

OK I am looking at the technology put in the Viper. Hmmmmm, not much technology but that is the entire point of the Viper. It is the reincarnation of the American Muscle Car. Not much in terms of creature comforts as that adds weight and because the muscle cars were the bare basics. Muscle cars had big beefy engines of up to 7.5 liters (455 cubic inches) and a manual transmission and rear wheel drive, so does the Viper. Only the Saleen S7 is a better American car.

AND WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME SPENDING $85,000 ON A PIECE OF F*CKING WORTHLESS SHIT HONDA!!!! 852 hp in a front wheel drive car. My god that person definitely needs to see a psychiatrist. Barely any traction with that much power at the front wheels, actually none whastoever. Lets see, he would have to replace about 99% of that worthless 4 banger engine (can keep the engine dress item(s) which is about all that could be kept) to handle that power not to mention replace the block so you would have a totally new engine. That engine would be like a grenade with the pin pulled. Its going to blow up pretty soon. How much turbo boost is it running, like 30 psi? And must have a nice shot of nitrous too that is destroying the engine even more!!! Ohhhhh such a bad boy in that HONDA PRELUDE that your mom would drive.

All the girls laugh at the girly man as he goes by in his "I'm-a-wannabe-cool-guy-who-lost-his-manhood-and-can't-afford-a-real-car-like-a-Viper" mom's car. They want the guy in the Dodge TNT Viper King Snake GTS next to them.

3. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

i appreciate a fan of the viper. vipers are over looked too much now we got the 500hp vipers so we are making a comeback finally

4. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

frigin iddiot you cant say tvr can beat this viper no uro car can come close!!

5. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

no euro car comes close... lets not for get the enzo, lambos, porches and all of the other ones... this car looks just like another viper... no difference in the looks...

6. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

the only reason its cheap is because it doesnt have quality like european cars and it takes 8 liters and a v10 to make 500hp, while other car companies have 5 liter v8's making more than that.

7. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

finally someone with brains. Getting 500hp out of an 8 litre V10 is engineering? Correct me if i'm wrong, but Honda and Toyota make claims of getting 100hp/litre. Now if they made a 5 litre V8, it might get 500hp, or if the made an 8 Litre V10, well, you get the point. Also, how many of you can afford this viper? When you do someday scrounge the cash to own one, then you can say my viper is better than any euro or jap car. Just don't b**** when you get your ass handed to you by a Porsche, Lambo, or Ferrari at the track because you thought you could outhandle any one of these cars. just my 2 cents

8. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

Its too bad that HP/L doesnt mean sh!t about perfomance. Why dont you r!cers get it? It doesnt take dodge 8 litres to make 500HP, they could easily squeeze over 1000HP out of this thing. Dodge wanted a monsterous engine in the Viper, so they gave it a V10. It has "only" 500hp becase thats all it takes to sell the car. Its not about making the best performance car, its about making a car that sells. And as for perfomce goes, the Viper will take on any car in its price range, including NSX, Skyline, some porches, some ferraries, and even keeps up with the Lamborghini Murcealago.

9. Re: What the hell is up with you people! THIS CAR RULES

now thats a car i want to own