What the hell is wrong with you people?

Discussion in '1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird 440' started by Kami 00, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Lol. Man, this is a hot car, why would you want anything else? It's not a hickmobile, it's sexy. ^_^

2. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

couldn't agree more...what a sweet car<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

This is one of the most valuable Mopar ever produced, and may we all drop to our knees and bow to it as the King!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

glad to finally find a topic evry1 agrees on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

whoo hoo!, i seen one of these babies down in Florida, Hemi Orange, cant get any better than this, i love the winged warriors<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

this is such an awesome car, one of my favorite muscle cars

7. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

all i have tosay about this car is mmmmmm.......buddy! i want one.

8. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

Yes! I guess that says a lot about the Hemi..

9. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

do you guys know anything about it other than "oh yeah it looks cool, I want one!" Good luck finding one because Plymouth only put 1,120 on the market to the public, and do you know the options of engines they had? 440 Magnum, 440+6 (440 6 pack, 3 carbs), and of course, the hemi. You guys are pathetic.

10. Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

Finnaly a brother. Ya know these are rare and at car showa I go to in the summer the ones I see are usually kinda rusted, but I can only dream of this car...god please steal a 1970 SuperBirs( a blue one) from the heavens and send it my way.

11. well i bought one for my fiance who happens to be from Tennessee (so she is a little rednecky) but i wont dissagree... it is sexy!

12. ohhh god i hope she can handle that much power it would break my heart to see that beauty wrecked