What the Hell.....?

Discussion in '1991 Detomaso Pantera 2' started by maclaren4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. No Subject

<!-- Signature -->

2. who thinks this car will beat a toyota supra?

3. New Pantera?

Does anyone know if or when Detomaso is going to release the next Pantera?

4. What a phony car

This car looks fast. But a 302 my god. Give us all a break and throw a quad turbo v12 un this slut.

5. Re: What a phony car

I must agree. The Pantera 2 looks like it has a huge set of NUTS but it sports a vagina instead!! This car needs a V12, 450+hp!!

6. Re: What a phony car

u 2 are messed.
    it was 1991 with the faliure of the xj220 just hapening who would risk a 12 twin turbo?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What a phony car

the 302 may be a small engine but the major prob with this car is that the car is too #$%#ing heavy for what the powerplant can manage

8. Re: What a phony car

they used a ford v8 because thats what the original had a 351 and if it wasnt for the pantera ferraris would still look like nissan pulsars<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What a phony car

This pantera is bad ass and the ford 302 is a good engine but it just does not belong in here. At least a 351 gt40 spec engine with fuel injection come on! V12 would have been the ultimate though.

10. Re: What a phony car

No Kidding it's a phony car. . .
    looks like a Ferrari that goes as fast as my dad's Toyota Avalon. Nees a V12 and more bhp!

11. Re: What a phony car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from impreza-guy</i>
    <b>u 2 are messed.
    it was 1991 with the faliure of the xj220 just hapening who would risk a 12 twin turbo?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 51coronet</i>
    <b>This pantera is bad ass and the ford 302 is a good engine but it just does not belong in here. At least a 351 gt40 spec engine with fuel injection come on! V12 would have been the ultimate though. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i agree with both quotes here. this car is not so bad. but all those of you ranting about a V12, wut the hell u think this is? ot everything has to be a V12 to be a great car. as one of the earlier postings had said, this car is just way too heavy for its powerplant to sport higher speeds.

12. Re: What a phony car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from the stang tamer</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from impreza-guy</i>
    <b>u 2 are messed.
    it was 1991 with the faliure of the xj220 just hapening who would risk a 12 twin turbo?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 51coronet</i>
    <b>This pantera is bad ass and the ford 302 is a good engine but it just does not belong in here. At least a 351 gt40 spec engine with fuel injection come on! V12 would have been the ultimate though. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i agree with both quotes here. this car is not so bad. but all those of you ranting about a V12, wut the hell u think this is? ot everything has to be a V12 to be a great car. as one of the earlier postings had said, this car is just way too heavy for its powerplant to sport higher speeds.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->]

actualy i'm pointing out the thread starters lust for a v12 in this machine wich i think is spectacular as is.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: What a phony car

Yah it doesn't necessarily need a V-12 but come on, this think is a tank, it needs some real power to move it.<!-- Signature -->

14. They did not

They did not make this.<!-- Signature -->

15. They did not

They did not make this.<!-- Signature -->

16. YYYYYYYYYYYYY

So much pontetial was wasted on this mostrosity. I could have been much better. It has the looks, just not the performance

17. YYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So much pontetial was wasted on this mostrosity. I could have been much better. It has the looks, just not the performance

18. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

19. YYYYYYYYYYY

20. YYYYYYYYYYY

21. YYYYYYYYYY

22. YYYYYYYYYYY

23. woo hoo!

damn man i wanna see thins thing and a ferrari f-40 go at it
    but i really hope the stats are wrong on this thing
    man that thing is tight<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: woo hoo!

theres no doubt the f-40 would take but it is a good 2nd generation to a great car, gotta love the looks<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: woo hoo!

Look at those tail pipes!