What the Hell.....?

Discussion in '1991 Detomaso Pantera 2' started by maclaren4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What the Hell.....?

Yes I know,I blame it's lack of performance on the shitty ass ford v8 engine,lol

2. Re: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

stfu the ford v8 is genuine muscle antidomestic u noob

3. Re: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I blame it's Lack of performance on the GAY_ASS ford engine!
    But the car does look pretty good.

ford sucks!

4. Re: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ford sucks more than your mom,lol!

5. Re: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hehehehe...yes it could use a lot more HP, but the looks are good..

6. Re: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

my mom?

7. Re:

It needs an engine swap bad.I sudjest something Euro or Asian engine wise.

8. Re: What a phony car

You guys realize the xj220 only had a v12 in prototype stages, right? Had a twin turbo v6.

And the cars alright, but yeah a bigger engine could've been used.
    I think going the way that 5.0 mustangs go sometimes and slap on two turbos would give it what it needs.

9. Re: What a phony car

Yep the jaguar had a v6 twin turbo with seriouse turbo lag.
    I like this car, nice design. I think it looks better than the F40, but should have had a bigger engine, or a nice twin turbo without too much lag.

10. Re: who thinks this car will beat a toyota supra?

you all dont know what ur talkin about the last year panteras were made was 86 then they came out with the concept of a new pantera in 2001 this one u see in the pic is either a modified pre l or a gt5 conversion a pantera will win hands down any type of racing and the top speed of a pantera is 160 that info is wrong i dont see and bone stock supras doing 160 if ne supras wanna race and find out bring it and about the competing with the enzo give me the remaining 570,000 thousand more that the enzo cost and ill get the pantera to compete with it i mean the pantera was the first affordable italian sports car with the ease of an american motor so all u lil kids with the 4 bangers wanna race hit me up ill take any of u non of ur lil supras can take on a pantera most corvettes cant a pantera doesnt need 30 thousand in upgrades to be fast like a supra

11. Re: who thinks this car will beat a toyota supra?

My Blazer will rape all your Supra's and all your Pantera's up the cornhole. All you people out there who have 4 or 6 cylinders can eat S H I T and D I E. Nobody can keep up with my 6.2 liters of raw nonturbo diesel horsepower.

12. Re: who thinks this car will beat a toyota supra?

MY LAMBORGHINI WOULD SMOKE ANY SUPRA 0 TO 60 IN 3.7 SEC AND A TOP SPEED OF 220MPH!!! BRING IT!!! AND DOES NOT HAVE A "TWIN TURBO" ALL STOCK!!!

13. just like your favorite cars, ricer.