What the **** kind of supercar is this?

Discussion in '1963 Shelby Competition Cobra 289 Le Mans Hardtop' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The hell is this doing on a supercar site? Not only is this not a supercar, but it isn't even a car, and it is really stupid and ugly, too. All I have to say about this "supercar" is: I sat on my Tonka truck and broke it, and I would expect a lot less quality from a Ford!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

there are a number of cars are here that dont really qualify as supercars but theyre on here... but this sports the most advanced diesel for use in the big truck. if you dont like it dont look at it and shut the hell up. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

Yeay its not a supercar it sucks ass like all other fords do. I know why its called a tonka...its made of shitty plastic even more plastic on this than on other american cars.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

You are all dick, excepd Kahless, he is going down the right track. The rest of you, this is not a supercar, you are right. But this is a concept. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

Lambo, you are a stupid poser and you deserve be eaten alive by a Russian midget with down syndrome.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

ok killer that was stupid no more talking for you. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>Lambo, you are a stupid poser and you deserve be eaten alive by a Russian midget with down syndrome.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    It's Downs Syndrome, and simply put, you are an idiot. If you paid any attention to the power, 600 ft/lbs of torque, you would realize this truck could pull your house down by its foundation. I'm not a big ford fan, but this truck is awesome.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>The hell is this doing on a supercar site? Not only is this not a supercar, but it isn't even a car, and it is really stupid and ugly, too. All I have to say about this "supercar" is: I sat on my Tonka truck and broke it, and I would expect a lot less quality from a Ford!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->did you break your tonka truck? calm down little boy.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

its a supercar...well maby a supertruck but it doesnt matter. The point is this truck is super because it is very extreme. Do you see what im saying.

10. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

Kudos to Bugatti442. Nicely put, you burned me. But that still doesn't change the fact that this "car" sucks!

11. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

first of all, this truck could run over and crush any other vehicle on this site including all of those piece of shit imports. I ain't a ford fan my self but this truck kicks some serious #$%#in ass.

12. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

what sucks about it, becuase it is the most powerfull deisel truck you could get, or how the tech rules in this thing. or what it is much more comfortable than any other truck on the road. what just one example.
    shut up killer69. as i have always said you are still a dumbass.

13. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

Ford is showing off a great deal of advanced powertrain technology in this model. Secondly,it's a concept, so it's got every right to be in here. I hope someone takes their Tonka and drives it over your box.

14. Re: What the f*** kind of supercar is this?

Using profanity is sign of small mind and limited intellegence. If you are on here swearing up a storm, go back to elementary school to extend your vocabulary.

15. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

16. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

all of you all that dised the truck suck a lot of all. all of you all are #$%# heads. whats are you guys thinking, this truck is the shit. i be out now.

17. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

heh, its a supercar if it beats whatever you drive, heck i think 70% of the people on these forums havent even sat behind a wheel

18. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

Go looks up the definition of a supercar. I bet concepts fall under that catagories -- It's pretty rare aint it?

19. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

It a supercar, because it can runover sh*t

20. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

i'll play teacher:

take the word "supercar" and break it into syllables "super" and "car"

"super" is defined as being extrodinary or out of the ordinary and "car" is defined as anything with wheels and moves

SEE, doesn't that suite this truck nicely?!?

I say it is safe by all means to call it a "supercar"

21. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

All right ***** that's it. I warned you and now I am going to ban you. You ignorant #$%#ing ass hole go to hell you stupid *****.

22. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

now now, don't bunch up your panties. this IS a concept and probably won't be put into production. not many people dig the tonka look.

23. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

more than you think like this design. Speak for yourself because your not the only one with a voice

24. #24 TVR Enthusiast, Dec 4, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

As I have noticed alot of users seem to think that www.supercars.net is just for supercars because of its name. If this site was just supercars you probably wouldn't have ever joined. The Vokswagen 1-Litre for example could easily beat the '70 Porsche 914only because it has better handling and would take the corners better. The acceleration comparison is approximately the same.

25. Re: What the #$%# kind of supercar is this?

What kind of supercar? one with so much torque.