What will your next car be?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dalla, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Realistically?

2. some 911 variety prob in 5-6 years.

3. maita cuz u da gheyz

4. Economical compliment to my RWD V8, or perhaps a Triumph Spitfire or something of that variety.

5. Probably an utter POS while I get my other car off the road and restored. Or I may just get impatient and get the R32 GTR I've wanted for a few years now.

6. actually now that i think of it, when i've finished with Victor I'll probably look for 2004-onwards MR2 Roadster

7. #10 bucknutz, Jan 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  8. Hopefully a Miata. Depending on how long my current car goes before it dies.

9. get a wider screen/higher res. Doesnt screw up my formatz

10. lol, like teh enjin pumpin in da REER!

13. I'd guess either a BMW or a Saab. Because I won't afford buying a car until I've graduated and got myself a proper job, and then I can get myself a proper car. Eventually I WILL get a Porsche though, but I might have to wait a while for that.

14. #17 dalla, Jan 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    re·al·is·tic (r-lstk)
    adj.
    1. Tending to or expressing an awareness of things as they really are: She gave us a realistic appraisal of our chances.
    2. Of or relating to the representation of objects, actions, or social conditions as they actually are: a realistic novel about ghetto life. See Synonyms at graphic

15. That pic is so lollers.

16. Damn! Now I'm hungry for a cheeseburger.

17. No idea. If i have to spend more than a month in Paris , i ll have to get something there, either a Smart or a Fiat 500 . Otherwise im good with the Porsche. Gave up on the GT3 as the roads here are no fun .

18. 01 S4 or e36 M3... track car, more than likely the M3.

19. Evo Magazine called it "one of the purest driving experiences available"

i've not driven many sports cars, but the MR2 really is beautiful to drive IMO.

20. An econobox so I don't put as many miles on the Evo.

21. Mine will hopefully be a BMW Z3 Coupe 2.8

22. Golf / TSX / Accord / Altima at end of spring