What Would You Guys Do?

Discussion in '2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE' started by tyroneg38, Nov 25, 2002.

1. If you had enough money to buy this car and more? What would you do with it? (BTW, you have to buy the car)

I know some of you will disagree with one another but...

I would find the best quality turbochargers and maybe put two of them in the car. Then I'd empty out all I can in order to make the car lighter; I'm not sure if it's made of all carbon fibre or what. I'd also put a spoiler on it that can retract and stuff, just so I can play with top speed every once in a while. Then I'd put the fattest sound system in it, at least 2 12" subs. Then I might lower it and/or put a fat body kit on it. Last, I'd tint the windows like heck. There you have it, in my opinion, what is the ultimate pimpmobile. What would you guys do?

2. Re: What Would You Guys Do?

that is a good question

what would a person do with that car
    i would send it to veil side for the body workds and italy workds for the rest only the best for the best

transfor a bull into a dragon a legend

3. Re: What Would You Guys Do?

I would do exactly what the two of you would do, except maybe throw on some new wheels. They are nice and all, but for a change, it would be nice. Also I would get Al Burtoni to custom design a exhaust system with four exhaust pipes, and maybe some crazy sticker kit/custom graphics too. That would be sweet if I had any where near that mad cash !

4. Re: What Would You Guys Do?

tyroneg38, cool man, just like my dreams, but I'd add cantra racing seats with 5-point belts, and 21"chrome wheels man! sparkyyyyyy. Add a screen for GPS, DVD and MP3s, internet and fax, and TV, and then, Quad Turbo and NOS!!! then swap the rear tires for Extra-wide tires bulging outta the sides, then its over! but man if i see this thing infont of me, I'd scream and die at the same moment!!!!!!!!

5. Re: What Would You Guys Do?

Lamborghinis are not for pimps. Go get a Camaro if you're into that sort of thing.