What would you rather have......?

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG' started by G20, Aug 10, 2002.

1. What do you look for in a car these days? Is it speed? Is it luxury? If a car had both, obviously, that's a plus, but what if you had a choice between speed and luxury? Which would you choose? Give your honest opinion.

2. Re: What would you rather have......?

I'd rather have a performance car with high driver involvment than a luxury car, hands down. The performance numbers aren't as important as the driving experience, either.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What would you rather have......?

Performance, all the way. Throw in a dab of luxury and I'm sold. Automatics are for people who don't like to drive, or are too lazy to shift.

4. Re: What would you rather have......?

Yes, good perf ! I don't really like auto gears too. even if it's a sequential.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What would you rather have......?

I would prefer a luxury car. I'm one who wants a car for driving, on the street. A car which you can drive comfortably over a long distance cruise. Gimme class and comfort over performance any day. Although, performance is important admittedly, i would never choose a race-influenced car (i.e. Lotus Elise) over a comfy car wiht little performance (i.e. CLK 200k). Almost similar pricing, but id take the CLK.

6. Re: What would you rather have......?

well i'm in LA and don't need alot of speed. but i stil dont like gettin a slow car. i think ill just get a car with lux. only time i need a fast cars is goin from a red light gettin up 2 speed than stopin at the next red light.

7. Re: What would you rather have......?

me too... but the Benz is more appealing to me...