1. same ol same ol....any corvete iz a stupid vet

2. Re: what?

I don't think i could agree any more with you corvettes lick ass!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: what?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BENZinoMAN818</i>
    <b>same ol same ol....any corvete iz a stupid vet</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are an idiot, if you don't this this car is good, back it up with some explanation, not just, "this is stupid". You are a 12 year old little boy and you're a moron.

4. Re: what?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViNcE</i>
    <b>I don't think i could agree any more with you corvettes lick ass!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You have room to talk about cars licking ass with that ugly #$%#ing waste of fiberglass spoiler on the pretty porsche. That spoiler licks ass. Obviously by your choic in sig as well "rice power" you have a hard time distiguishing between european cars and japanese or "rice" cars. Why dont you lear a little bit ok?

5. Re: what?

hey man, why cant u just respect the car. everyones got different taste. and sorry we cant all want a porsche that has the spoiler of an airplane of it. what is up with that sh*t?<!-- Signature -->