Whatre your goals for the new year?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Have healthy beautiful baby, buy house, buy new car

2. Yeah I haven't really improved since last time.

Haven't got worse though so that's something!

But yeah, shIt's fUcked.

3. it's a rolex. rolexes are a bit tacky.

4. blanket statement

Attached Files:

5. what colour are your poos

6. Mate, seriously.

Have a word with yourself.

7. datejust's have grown on me lots in the last little while
    one is really tempting, but there's such a fleet of awesome watches in that price bracket
    so many choices

Attached Files:

8. So many choices, yeah, but its been one of my dream watches ever since I was little. My favorite uncle always wore one.

The II is nice as well, but there is something about the jubilee bracelet.

9. Nah. A lot of watches can be perceived as tacky, depends on context and who's wearing it.

10. supraman STOP IT

11. I believe you can spec the II with the Jubilee bracelet.

But the fact they also/still offer the Datejust in 36mm is hugely tempting. I've always been a fan of smaller watches (my Nomos is perfect). Maybe I'll go try one on this weekend…

12. poo-brown

13. Opiates are really good for diarrhea

So no spetterpoep eh

What does Veyronman know about drug addiction anyway? Don't listen to that guy.

Listen to Hemi. Now that nigger has got some goood advice.

14. I've never been a fan of rollies, the faces/bodies just don't look right to me.

15. You're in Australia right? You guys get those OTC?

I've been fighting this stupidity since I've been 17. Wish I'd never tried it.

16. Methadone or Suboxone is a bit of an overkill for a Codeine addiction. Even you're downing 300-600mg of it a day. Though, that doesn't make Codeine any less addicting for someone at that tolerance level.

Really, Methadone or Suboxone Opiate Replacement Therapy is a bit of a trap. A lot of people go to these clinics after a 5-10 Hydrocodone/Percocet a day habit. Withdrawing from 80mg of Methadone or 8mg of Suboxone is hell compared to 80mg of Hydrocodone or Oxycodone. It makes sense to them financially though, spending 12$ a day to dose Methadone or spending hundreds of dollars pills or heroin.

I'm not saying that Opiate Replacement Therapies are useless, though. For some people, that's the only way to a stable life. But if Codeine is your addiction, taper or cold turkey.

17. lion brown or double brown

18. You can get weak ones OTC but I get the strong prescription ones also.

I started taking them to relieve headache pains, which I get pretty consitently. The "buzz" was just a nice little bonus. Nowdays I still take them and they still relieve the pain, but the buzz is barely even there.

19. Yeah I am often constipated.

20. what even

21. just answer me

22. Get some Magnesium Citrate.

EDIT: It's marketed as a calming agent, but it works very well for opiate related constipation.

23. No they aren't and they never lose value

24. Yea that's too much then.

Do you even remove the paracetamol/etc. from the pills?

How much codeine/ day?

Slap yourself. Slap that unregistered guy for even suggesting that. Slap veyronman on the ass. Then slap yourself again.

25. Don't even feel bad about suggesting Magnesium. Just because you're telling him to stop doesn't mean he will. Opiate addicts go through hell when it comes to dehydration and constipation in turn. I don't know if he's an addict or not, but if he is then Magnesium will help him greatly.

People remove Acetominophen via Cold Water Extraction. Most(if not all) opiates are very water absorbent.