what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by jaguarkid02, Oct 4, 2002.

1. yes this is a fast car but it's not a car it's a van. a very cool van, but why a van?

2. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

Man if you think that buick Rendezvous is good your missing out on some good cars because my dad was looking at it and test drove it and man that things a piece of junk, the crap I took the other day looked better than it and its not at all an suv like no clearence in the back its REALLY A VAN!!! Any way my dad got a Hummer instead of that junker.

3. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

When I first saw it I thought it looked like a van too. Who cares if it goes fast, it's one of the ugliest things on four wheels.

4. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

It is not a van, it does not look like crappy US vans.

5. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

It looks a lot worse than an American van. This thing is is uglier than sin.

6. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

i hope you get run over by a renault espace concept, its beautiful, and WHY NOT a van?...just becuase its differant doesnt mean your hickness has to discriminate it.

7. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

It's some kinda evilish furbymobile.

8. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

why not the caravan srt/10. cray man viper in suv

9. Re:

it's just for Renaults' image

10. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

AND WHERE DOU YOU THINK YOU CAN PUT THE F1 V10 ENGINE ELSE????

11. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

Its kinda smart though, I Mean with a van body, they dont have to worry about how much space the engine will take

12. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

It's not a van. It's a people carrier. A van is taller than one of these.

13. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

and compared to a tractor...

14. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

OK, that was random!

15. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

Theres bound to be a fast van at one point or another.

16. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

Reminds me of the Clio, but uglier.

17. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

Man if you think that buick Rendezvous is good your missing out on some good cars because my dad was looking at it and test drove it and man that things a piece of junk, the crap I took the other day looked better than it and its not at all an suv like no clearence in the back its REALLY A VAN!!! Any way my dad got a Hummer instead of that junker.

i hate hummers. theyre ugly, they use up LOTS of gas and they only have 5 seats. THEYRE THE BIGGEST TRUCK ON THE ROAD AND THEY ONLY HAVE 5 SEATS! and im not saying supercars dont gas guzzle, but they arent mass produced.

18. Re:

looks like a huge fata** WRX car(not exactly)to me a little.
    huh a van with a huge tail?HOLY........(AHEM)ooooookkkkkkk this van is just insane.....

19. Re: what's next Dodge Caravan in LeMans?

This hunk 'o shit does look like a van! i mean its fast n all but look at it!!! its a VAN with a super car engine, but if they offered 20,000 - 50,000 bucks for that car i'd buy it