what's so cool about it?

Discussion in '1989 Callaway Speedster Corvette' started by carrera 4s, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: what's so cool about it?

viper = 450 hp
    top speed of viper = 190 mph

i think this is good ya kno<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: what's so cool about it?

open your eyes. Judgement can only be made by yourself. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: what's so cool about it?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>viper = 450 hp
    top speed of viper = 190 mph

i think this is good ya kno</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the hell are you talking about? Corvette Callaway is not spelt V-I-P-E-R What the hell are you talking about Vipers for? He's asking why is this so great, not Vipers.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what's so cool about it?

ford are you retarted??? vipers have 450 hp with top speeds of 190 mph i was simply comparing the two u obviously can not see that <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what's so cool about it?

the act that it has that amount of hp and goes that fast is amasing enough for me

6. wait wat r we talking about here Z06 vs BMW and mercedes or wat the point of a callaway is if ur gonna compare cars go to a different forum

anyways i dont know really wat is so good about this car or y its $150,000 either theres gotta be somethin i mean i can get a Zo6 with 500+ hp for $60,000