What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by maclaren4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think this car is, just forget about speed or anything because I know some cars that look veeeeery nice but don't got speed or anything.

Like my work on California??

2. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

To me it's the Pagani Zonda C12 S, it's exquisit styling leaves jaws dropped, the double wing is amazing.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Hehehehehe! Believe or not: Ferrari F-40!

4. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Vector Avtech WX3 all the way!

5. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

the shebly mustang gt500 <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>
    <b>the shebly mustang gt500 </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

True.... the best looking MUSCLE car, the best looking cars today are MKIV Supra and the R32 GT-R Skyline('cause it's one sick sleeper)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

God damned straight the Supra MkIV is the best looking car around today!Either that or a Shelby Cobra 427<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

i think the best looking car ever is probably Lambo Diablo but i do like Mercedes Benz Clk GTR and there's only 25 of them in the world

9. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

the best looking car I have ever seen is the McLaren F1!

10. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

It would definitely have to be the Ferrari F50, with its Fomula 1 inspired chassis and bodywork.

11. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Bugatti EB110 or the Lamborghini Diablo GTR <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Have to agree with the dude who sayd the Shelby/AC Cobra 427...but I'd go with the competition version...nice tow hooks out the front, larger grill opening with the tranny cooler opening deeper. *drools*

13. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

I would say the ferrari 360 modena (Euro. version without the challenge grill )because it seems so agressive but its still stylish and able to drive daily.I also love the ferrari F50 it looks amazing.

14. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Bugatti EB110 and Ferrari 512TR. That Shelby Mustang GT500 is very cool, but I like the those two cars more.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

That's gotta be the world's hardest question. In no particular order, my favorite stylings are:
    McLaren F1, Ferrari F-50, Ferrari FX Concept, Koenigsegg CC 8S, Chevrolet Corvette, Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini Mucielago, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Muira, Ferrari F-40, this car... I know there are a lot more, but I'd have to go through the database to find all of them. Buon giorno!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

I think its the Ferrari 512 TR or the Ferrari F355

17. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

the old ferrari 250's, almost every single on eof them had class, power, and everything that a good car is supose to have. There is also practicly every lambo ever made, all of the early vettes, and the original gt40's. I couldnt jsut pick one, that would take too much thinking.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

I've been twice at the Paris motor show and once at the Schlumpf collection.

I can't choose :(

19. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Either the Ferrari F50, or the Koenigsegg CC 8S.
    The Shelby 427 Cobra, and the Saleen S7 are great looking cars though.... Maybe the Austin Healy, or the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.... Ah heck, i don't know! Cars are beautiful!!!! <!-- Signature -->

20. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

Either the Ferrari F50, or the Koenigsegg CC 8S.
    The Shelby 427 Cobra, and the Saleen S7 are great looking cars though.... Maybe the Austin Healy, or the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.... Ah heck, i don't know! Cars are beautiful!!!! <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

ZONDA ALL THE WAY BABY<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

i think the car looks pretty awesome. i want one.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

I will say the Ferrari F355 or 512 TR.

24. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

I'm not a Ford fan....but the original GT40's were absolutely gorgeous. Not one with the blue Mobile paint job.....no, dark metallic blue with white racing stripes.....yah. The 79-82 Stingrays, though crappy power, would come in second. From there I go to the Moslers, Paganis, and other wild looking exotics.

25. Re: What's the best lookig car you've ever seen??

the best lookin car ive seen is the saleen s7.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!