What's the point of putting body kits on exotics

Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by THEBEAST101, Nov 4, 2009.

1. I feel like there isn't one at this point... 95% of the tuned exotics I see are full of fail.

2. I'm sorry? Is that a window in your bonnet?

3. Some people have more money than they know what to do with.

4. Nice thread with no pics asshole.

5. this idiot rarely makes a good thread

6. I thought that was only for car pictures forum....?

7. I'm sorry, I didn't know SC.net was a popularity contest.....

I just don't see the need is for putting body kits on exotics....

Disregard then......

8. Some improve the looks. Most don't. I wouldn't rule them out completely.

9. Ban then...

10. 1. SCN IS a popularity contest

2. We get your point, but it's an unoriginal thought, so it's not worth its own thread. We talk about this every time a questionably re-styled "exotic" gets posted in this section of this forum.

12. so people like you can ask these type of questions

13. A lot of people want Gallardos/F430/V8 Vantage because they're "attainable" exotics, the only problem is that everybody and their sister has one.

So what's wrong with adding wheels, a body kit, or custom paint to set your own apart? You just gotta have some class

14. A lot of people want Gallardos/F430/V8 Vantage because they're "attainable" exotics, the only problem is that everybody and their sister has one.

So what's wrong with adding wheels, a body kit, or custom paint to set your own apart? You just gotta have some class

15. To personalize it to something you like and stand out from others
    To personalize it to something the girls like
    To personalize it to something your mates at the pub like
    To mask your family from thinking you bought a ferrari of the money you received when your dear [insert member] died
    Or to show wealth and hope you stand out from others
    To race
    To think you can race

16. ^no girl has ever dated a guy for the car they drive. They have dated a guy based on the idea that he has money through the appearance of his car. Fact is, exotics attract more teenage boys then thy will hot models.

Don't fool the children in thinking they can get laid

17. You'll get more ladies in a Lambo then a Lincoln I guarantee it

18. Yeah, but because they asociate car with money. Then, in that case, you are attracting the wrong girls.

You know, the 1 out of 2 that divorce you and take half your money lol

...that being said, Rent a lambo, hookup with a #%!@ supermodel, get laid, let her take half of what you own, only to find out you have $50 to your name. You win.