whats the point

Discussion in '1999 HSV Maloo' started by ivan man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. whats the point in that fat old spoiler. it 'spoils' the car, get it!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: whats the point

who knows what those weird australians were thinkin at the time, proly got the idea from a koala.

3. Re: whats the point

the point is it is a ute that u can put ya shit in the back of but it can still piss on most cars and the new 355 kw model will be even better so untill any other country invents a car that the builders and brickys can drive that has good preformance shut the #$%# up

4. Re: whats the point

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xler8</i>
    <b>who knows what those weird australians were thinkin at the time, proly got the idea from a koala.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->#$%# u dumb arse! australians have made huge difference in world cause of our tallent. if ya game u will ask what.
    and the spoiler on this is 1 of. if u bothered to read the other forums u would see that none of us have ever seen the ugly thing in person, only on supercar and a few other places and it was same pic.
    every contry has had a thing wrong with their car.this is the first reall boo boo for holden in aussie land. and america whats there chev to be more like holden in australia...
    where the biggest seller in gm range.

5. Re: whats the point

Have you even been to australia? Yeah over in australia we talk to koalas and have kangaroos for pets. Gees i wish i were as smart as you.

This car's good if u have a problem with it and bag it, then get out of this thread. Utes are a good car over here, maybe you can't understand that. They are a good car for purposes, and with the power it is a supercar.

6. Re: whats the point

What country are you from fool?

7. Re: whats the point

Go and take your corny jokes down to your local preschool and tell them, they might find it amusing, no one else here other than yourself does.

8. Re: whats the point

Looing at his signature he doesn't sound above 9. and this post makes him look like a tool anyway. Sure it aint the best lookign spoiler out, but spoilers are not jstu for look. Have you heard the term downforce, or are you just learning your first words now?