What's up, Nico?

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by webber f1 racer, Apr 23, 2006.

1. plenty of people jumped on the bandwagon straight after Bahrain claiming he WILL be the next young World Champ. Ever since, he hasn't shown anything spectacular - though nothing too bad either.

im not going to be too hasty in making a judgement, give him some more time i says. but what are your thoughts?

2. He will be a World Champ in a couple of years.

3. Yeah he seems to be well skilled, but where was he at Imola? Where was ANYONE at Imola? Stupid #$%#ing Italian director #$%#.

4. Nico didn't exactly have the best luck at Malaysia or Australia, engine failure in one and taken out by others' crash in another....Imola was disappointing for Williams for sure as Bridgestone probably have the pace, but then it was always predicted that the European swing will mean the rise for the better backed big team to shine over the now privateer Williams.

5. He will be. Give him some time.

6. It's a pretty deep field nowdays, he will certainly advance rapidly though. He will probably end up driving for the big boys before long.

I will have my Nico rookie season hat though. Go Nico!

7. oh mate, dont get me started on some of these bloody directors. The camera shots they choose sometimes are ridiculous. I reckon even I would be able to do a better job than some of em, at least u know as a fan what the viewing public would want to see.

8. IMO, the most important races for him will be Barcelona and Silverstone.
    He knows the track very well and has plenty of time to fully adapt until then.