What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by payton101ca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

I dont really like it, but it aint too bad.

2. I myself like it, but I want to know your opinion about it!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

Nice =)
    I like more than the old one.
    I used to hate the old one. It just looked so much like a copied Lotus Esprit..still sorta does..but then they are built on the same basis. Light weight, good handling, fast acceleration. Top speed is not much of a concern =P

Nice over all..me likes =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

Much better than the previous NSX even though there haven't been A LOT of refinements. I hear there's supposed to be a new NSX in '03 or '04 and it's going to be totally redesigned. I'd like to see that. Hopefully Honda doesn't mess that up.

5. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

Looks very nice to my eyes. One question, does it handle like the old one or better?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

ain't too shabby, but, there's less power than the older models! could be dropped a little too. i kinda like the old one a little better.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

But for about the same price?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

Hey Chi, not everything new is better than the old.
    Some people like the older car cuz of the way it handles or whatever..
    some people like the new one cuz of the same reason.
    All depends on driving style =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What's your thoughts on the new nsx?

Actually it has the same amount of power as the old one..they just rate it at 280hp to comply with the gentleman's rule or whatever. And the Type S and Alex Zanardi Edition is the dropped one with a great weight loss.