Where's the F60?

Discussion in '2007 Ferrari 612 Sessanta' started by Richard Owen, Jan 29, 2007.

1. This is a big dissapointment. Hopefully Ferrari have something lined up for the end of the trip, but probably not.

2. Yeah! What's the deal? They're slacking a bit but nice 612!

3. This is still a nice edition for the 612.

4. Yeah, the 612 is rad and all, but I was really hoping for an FXX-derived F60.

5. I think the P4/5 could make a good F60.

6. Are you CRAZY......theP4/5 isn't even good lookin but the f60 prototype should have made it...........and whats the whole rumour of a 4WD ferrari..................................wheres that one!?

7. ..too.......many...dots

nonetheless, it's still a good looking car, and i'd also like to see one that can perform more.

8. Space

Enter Key

Yay.

9. Well, the way I hear it, the Enzo was being developed as the F60, but after Lamborghini introduced the Murcielago, they had to rush it all and made the Enzo. However, since it was released far before their 60th anniversary, they instead named it in tribute to the company's founder, Enzo Ferrari. With Lamborghini making the Miura Concept and the LP640 (and the rumored 1000hp twin turbo Murcielago), Ferrari needed to counter, so they made the FXX, the twin X designation coming into play since it really didn't fit anywhere in their lineup of planned models. This car, I'm guessing, is just a special edition coverup for their lack of preparation for their 60th anniversary. Who knows, maybe it's just a coverup for a special model that they might release later in the year.

10. Ferraris suck ass.

11. Yes, because you could totally design a better car.

12. i think they could make a new car for the anniversary. I like this, but it shouldnt been the 60th anniversary car.

13. i think they could make a new car for the anniversary. I like this, but it shouldnt been the 60th anniversary car.

14. I don't think they should have to make an F60 if they don't want to.

15. Idiots. The Ferrari Enzo WAS the F60. The Ferrari people decided to name the F60 'Enzo' as a tribute to their lost boss.

16. A) This car is great, in what ways does it disappoint?
    B) Ferrari is taking its time on the development on its new RECORD-SHATTERING, ULTRA-HIGH-PERFORMANCE, MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR supercar. Can it live, please?

17. This car sucks, but shouldn't we call the enzo the F60 and call the unreleased one the F70?

18. Or we could just leave it the way it is and let the boss of ferrari decide.