Where's The Power

Discussion in '2000 Lotus M250 Concept' started by turbo power, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Where's The Power

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from eurupe car expert290</i>
    <b>lotus just sucks! get that in your dumb littel brain! the best one i have ever seen spun out if you terned the weel a CM! god! they suck!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How can you bash lotus? Have you ever even driven one? The level of communication between the car and driver is unparalled in any car that i have ever driven. It is so light that braking is instantaneous and handling is the best in the world. Since you are the european car expert and all you should know that to drive a lotus you got to be good or else you will look like a fool out there. And just letting the european car expert know the best lotus was the 79 and i doubt that was the one you saw.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Where's The Power

250 hp is alot for such a light car. It would've easily kicked the Boxster's butt. On the other hand, the rest of the car is so good, that it could take on much more expensive cars, if it had more power. A 3 liter V6 should be able to reach 300 hp.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Where's The Power

HA!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Where's The Power

Lotus' dont need power. They are som eof the lightest cars around and they are some of the best (if not the best) handling cars on the market, anywhere. Lotus has stuck with this principle fo some time now, and unfortionitly they bring their least atractive car voe rto the states.<!-- Signature -->

5. 250 hp in this thing.........Should be up with real supercars (600-700 hp) its dissapointing to see a Lotus with this much power
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Where's The Power

Take it you're American?
    You see modern Lotus' don't have big power but concentrate on making very very light cars with great handling.
    U have to realise this isn't a car to go up against the Diablos of this world but is(or would have been) a direct rival to a Porsche Boxster..........and it slays that so it would be a job well done.
    250bhp is a lot for a new modern day Lotus<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Where's The Power

ha ha ha.
    eurupe car expert290.........coming from someone who can't even spell "Europe" correctly u expect us to give a cr@p what u say.
    What was the last Lotus u drove?
    Have u driven the Elise.............what car continually gets voted the greatest driver's and handling car on sale in the world..............I'm sure u know the answer....if not ....it's the Elise.........were u born stupid or did they teach u that at school?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Where's The Power

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b>ha ha ha.
    eurupe car expert290.........coming from someone who can't even spell "Europe" correctly u expect us to give a cr@p what u say.
    Have u driven the Elise.............what car continually gets voted the greatest driver's and handling car on sale in the world..............I'm sure u know the answer....if not ....it's the Elise.........were u born stupid or did they teach u that at school?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

very well put

9. Re: Where's The Power

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b>ha ha ha.
    Have u driven the Elise.............what car continually gets voted the greatest driver's and handling car on sale in the world..............I'm sure u know the answer....if not ....it's the Elise.........were u born stupid or did they teach u that at school?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!!! What an idiot. Another of the self-proclaimed experts.