Which Hummer is your favorit.

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by Goransimic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I preffer this one.

Let me know what ya think<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

I definitely Like this one (the H2) alot better than the H1.

3. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

I have to disagree with Avalanche02. The H1 will kick this things ass. Do you think the military would use the H2? I don't think so.

4. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

Depends really on what you will be using the car for? If you are using it for everyday driving, well, it's very obvious the H2 will win. For the military.. at the present moment, they'll stick with the H1, but Hummer will definitely produce a military version. Come on, you won't expect the H1 to last forever.

5. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from branng</i>
    <b>Depends really on what you will be using the car for? If you are using it for everyday driving, well, it's very obvious the H2 will win. For the military.. at the present moment, they'll stick with the H1, but Hummer will definitely produce a military version. Come on, you won't expect the H1 to last forever.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No. I don't really expect the H1 to last forever. But take a look at some of the other things the military uses; the B-52 bomber has been in service for the past 50 years and they're still using it!

6. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

well why not the h1 looks like a military vehicle i said it over and over and h2 looks real nice got lotsa power packed in too

7. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

yeah I know the H1 will do better offroad than the H2, but the H2 wasnt intended to compete with its elder(the H1). But the H2 will out perform anything else in its class, like the land rovers, BMW X5, Mercedes G wagon, ML 320 + 420, etc.....

8. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

well, lets say that this baby, is cheaper on taxes and fuel than the h1. and were i live you don't need a 4x4 to go shopping only to find parkingspace, which shouldn't be a problem knowing the things you can do with a hummer.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Which Hummer is your favorit.

Damn i saw a black H2 on the road the other day...its veeeeeeeeryy nice..but i still dunno which one i would take, prolly a yellow H2.