Which Porsche tuner is the best in ur opinion?

Discussion in '2002 Gemballa 911 GTR 650' started by nd4spd2002, Jan 6, 2003.

1. I don't know that much about Porsche tuners, but of the ones i've seen Gemballa, Ruf, Sportec, Strosek, TechArt, and Autothority seem to be the best. Gemballa seems to get the best performance and autothority did well in the supercars shootout. What do u guys think?

2. Re: Which Porsche tuner is the best in ur opinion?

Overall I like Gemballa the best but another good tuner is PSI Motorsports in belgium, they have a GT3 based turbo that is killer it's called the RTS-1, 630bhp and 2,800lbs

3. Re: Which Porsche tuner is the best in ur opinion?

Gemballa is a great tuner, although I think RUF is better.

Doesn't RUF now take off the Porsche emblem and replace it with the RUF emblem?

4. Re: Which Porsche tuner is the best in ur opinion?

Gemballa.

5. Re: Which Porsche tuner is the best in ur opinion?

RUF is actually a seperate company so it isnt really classed as a porsche?? like a VW sharan and a ford galaxy?? i dont relly know about whos the best but i think the RUF CTR2 sport is one of the nicest looking, having not driven any then i dont know what they are like, when ive forfilled my dream il come back and tell ya which ones best

6. What's the best tuned Porsche

I am doing a poll to see which tuned Porsche you all like the best:

911 Gemballa BiTurbo
    911 Gemballa GTR 650
    911 Gemballa GTR 600
    911 Gemballa Mirage

Which Porsche racing car?

911 GT2
    911 GT2R
    911 GT3
    911 GT3R
    911 GT3RS
    911 GT1
    911 GT1R

7. Re: What's the best tuned Porsche

Gemballa 750 EVO.
    ~supercars.net

8. Re: What's the best tuned Porsche

Best Tuned Porsche:
    Gemballa 750 EVO

Best Race Porsche:
    911 GT1

9. Re: What's the best tuned Porsche

best tuned would eb the 750 EVO, its even a more tuned version of this. it was avery special one tho, i think the sultan of brunai has it actually along with his 1500+ other cars. unfortunately my dad threw away the mag wit it in it. it is the current nurburing record holder i believe.

as for race porsche, the GT3-r would be it, last year at 24 hours at daytona, they finsihed first OVERALL, while being in the lowest class, that means beating all the c5rs and everything. also, the first 13 places in the GT class were all GT3 Rs. wow eh?

10. Re: What's the best tuned Porsche

oh yeah, the 917/30 has to be mentioned, no car has ever dominated a race like it did, utter destruction. the escudo was the only other car in the last forever to beat the field like the 917/30 did, but that did it at pikes peak. id be the equivilent of putting a Murcielago into the kentucky derby.....

11. By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

12. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

THIS is so so slow its not even funny... My LS1 (automatic) can eat this thing alive...

P.S. my LS1 is twin turboed with a front mount intercooler...oh yea not to mention its all rotary pushing about 800hp rwhp at 45psi!!!!
    I have the dyno if u dont believe me!!!!

13. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

haha your only pushin 900 hp on 45 psi of boost. you should be somehwere near 4000.lame. and specially cuz an auto tranny can handle that much power.

oh yeah, but this isnt the best 911 ever. its big bro the GTR750 is.

14. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

NO turbocharging??? How in the hell are you going to get 650 Hp out of 3.6 liter without turbo??

15. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

That's right, this car fast like hell!

16. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

Oh, so you pay Gemballa to THROW AWAY the turbos? Why not use a C4S body instead?

You people are all MORONS

17. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

Emagine if it was turbocharged... I'd give it 750 horsepower+
    And stage four turbo will give it at least 1000 horsepower.

18. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

"The overall package is much the same as the GTR 600, with 380mm brakes, a sports suspension and of course a severe turbo & intercooler upgrades."

if you morons knew how to read...it says right in the top that it is turbocharged...DURRR

19. Re: By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

not the best one

20. By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

You know the funny thing is that this car is based on a 911 TURBO.......

21. By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

You know the funny thing is that this car is based on a 911 TURBO.......I dont think they would take that off.

22. By far the best 911 ever! 650 HP and no turbocharging

My bad 996 turbo.