Which would be faster

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by StAnG LoVeR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I have a stock 94 GT and my friend has a 88 cobra but it also has 350000 kilometers on it which would win. And also if anybody has any mods that really help a stang performe plz e mail me(like exhasut and engine mods) e-mail Nate_drewss@hotmail.com

2. Re: Which would be faster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StAnG LoVeR</i>
    <b>I have a stock 94 GT and my friend has a 88 cobra but it also has 350000 kilometers on it which would win. And also if anybody has any mods that really help a stang performe plz e mail me(like exhasut and engine mods) e-mail Nate_drewss@hotmail.com</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wtf is a 88 Cobra? An SVO or a replica cobra?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Which would be faster

LoL wtf u think a 88 cobra is u dummy MUSTANG COBRA Duhhhh

4. Re: Which would be faster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StAnG LoVeR</i>
    <b>LoL wtf u think a 88 cobra is u dummy MUSTANG COBRA Duhhhh</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I guess you didn't know there was no 88 Cobra. The current-day cobras were from 1993-2003. There were SVOs and the next previous cobra was before the fox mustangs, I think it was a 1978 Mustang II 'King Cobra'.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Which would be faster

they also made a cobra R in the fox body in one of those yraes but as far as i know they are very rare. BTW: your gonna lose.

6. Re: Which would be faster

the Cobra R's were 1993(only red) 1995(only white) and 2000(only red), i believe they made less that 200 of the 93's...

7. Re: Which would be faster

With a few mods the 94 GT would be faster. the 88 cobras werent much more than stock engine wise.

8. Re: Which would be faster

if u didnt read the above...there is no 88 cobra...93 -2003

9. Re: Which would be faster

nitrous

10. Re: Which would be faster

what an amazingly stimulating thread.

11. Re: Which would be faster

In Canada (look metic mileage)was marketed as an Cobra Gt blame Ford Canada for the name.