Who agrees with me?

Discussion in '2002 Scion bbX Concept' started by Snake Eater, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I seriously hope cars like this never make it to the U.S. I mean the most popular selling vehicles here are big trucks. Now just imagine one of them trucks getting in an accident with something this small. The truck would kill this thing... Hell, I've seen stock Dodge Rams(no lift kits) rear end normal sized cars and run right over them, killing everyone inside. These things would be death traps on U.S. roads.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Who agrees with me?

true but that's not much different from Neons and the like... but this thing is just nasty. I also hope it never reaches our shores.

3. Re: Who agrees with me?

i actually like it. its not bad compared to some of the other "boxy" concepts.

4. Re: Who agrees with me?

i do. this thing is really ugly, but you never know, they did sell some pontiac aztecs.........

5. Re: Who agrees with me?

The Aztek actually didn't do too bad. Now the Axiom, that was a flop. Isuzu planned to sell 22,000, but they only sold 16,000.

6. Re: Who agrees with me?

True, It sure isn't safe though

7. Re: Who agrees with me?

the cab itself looks like it was borrowed from a late model Isuzu Trooper..I wouldn't trust this thing any farther than I could throw it..which isn't very far at all lol

8. Re: Who agrees with me?

The Japanese and Europeans think this car is cute.

9. Re: Who agrees with me?

I agree with you.

10. Re: Who agrees with me?

man if this is the tommorow of cars, i dont wanna see next week

11. Re: Who agrees with me?

DAMMIT! I just saw a commercial showing this car and another one of Scion's cars. They're calling them the xA and the xB. This POS is called the xB.

12. Re: Who agrees with me?

I dont know about this car (or whatever it is) but I like the Isuzu Axiom, and the Aztec was pretty practical but not very appealing to the eye.

13. Re: Who agrees with me?

but the engine is just so weak, its emarrasing.

14. WHAT THE HELL?

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THIS GAY, YOU KNOW WHY THE STATS AREN'T POSTED, BECAUSE IT IS SO SLOW THAT THE NUMBERS WOULDN'T FIT ON THE DAMN CHART

15. Re: Who agrees with me?

The original is slow enough, and this is probably a stocker with mild engine mods. It also has a 4 speed auto. Auto = slow (except for some cars).

16. Re: Who agrees with me?

At the rate people are entering the country this will be across the border next week!