who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

Discussion in '1966 Aston Martin DBSC Coupé' started by iluvgirls, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

You must be the biggest dumbass alive to say what you said about an F1 car. These machines will beat any other car in a road race.

2. Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

listen pal this is the absolute highest level racing you can get.

these guys are 10x better drivers than say, funny car or top fuel dragsters. They know how to drive in a straight line. Formula 1 driving is the peak.

There is nothing better than F1 in my opinion.

3. Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

Best cars in the world, best drivers in the world how do you not care about f1? <!-- Signature -->

4. #5 disturbed5801, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

hey man these cars are supercars they don't get anymore super than this.

formula 1 fans: www.tscustomautoart.com

5. Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkatinOnDubs</i>
    <b>listen pal this is the absolute highest level racing you can get.

these guys are 10x better drivers than say, funny car or top fuel dragsters. They know how to drive in a straight line. Formula 1 driving is the peak.

There is nothing better than F1 in my opinion.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->agreed<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

personally I'd rather watch a football game (CFL or NFL) than F1, but that's just me. I'd also much rather watch Lemans as well, seeing some of the cars actually look like road cars.

some people in these forums need to lighten up. The second anyone points out that f1 is boring, he gets cussed out by 9 or 10 different people. I personally don't like how most of the cars look more or less the same, it's better to watch a race with more diversity between the cars IMO

7. Re: who cares bout MP4-16 on supercars

I like snail racing.

j/k

8. This is so dumb since when are F1 cars not supercars ? They can smoke any road car , have you seen the video with David in a MP4-15 ( i think ) against some Mercedes`s ????? At Silverstone , when the cars started theyre lap , David was reading he`s newspaper , then the cars were allready at the tunnel when David started and he still smoked them on the last straight .