who else agrees that RUF sucks

Discussion in '1997 Ruf CTR-2' started by ImportSpeed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ruf dosent even deserve to be called a super tuner they did not earn the respect. all they did was slap a giant wing on the back and call it 100,000 dollars. renntech, lingenfelter, and hennessy deserve the names.

2. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

oh oh! i dont! i think you're stupid. i think you dont know that ruf makes the fastest production porsche in the world. i think that you dont know that a Ruf RGT will beat the hell outta a lingenfelter vette on the track. (btw a friend of mine, he uncle is john lingenfelter himself, yes yes you may touch me) anyways, i like lingenfelters, but id rather have a supertuned porsche. porsches rule all and if you dont think so, then u just dont understand

3. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

yo man!! import dude!! i think ur wrong man!! RUF is da best!! and Porsche is also the best!! yo im a import fan also juss like u r(im assuming cuz ur user name says import) buh porsche r juss great and RUF does great job tuning porsches!!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ImportSpeed</i>
    <b>ruf dosent even deserve to be called a super tuner they did not earn the respect. all they did was slap a giant wing on the back and call it 100,000 dollars. renntech, lingenfelter, and hennessy deserve the names.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You idiot!!! Not only does Louis Ruf add a giant wing, they also pretty much take apart the engine, and re build it, adding different turbochargers, and making it a hell of a lot faster than any porsche, and im tired of people calling them porsches, THEY ARE NOT PORSCHES, they are Ruf's. There are NO PORSCHE tags on this car at all and no sign that its a porsche, u need to think befor you say dumb things<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Yeah , Ruf is a good step up from the porshe

6. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Yes perfect example of once a porsche lover always a porsche lover:D

just like me,Yes porsches are fast and yes they rock on a race track,And i will love them till i die but i hat e the wing lol on this one i think gt2 fin would do nicely but i guess for the topspeed run it wouldn t be as slippery as that one.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Porsche Only True Sports car Company and Best Sportcar company PERIOD

8. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

who else agrees importspeed is a divvy?

9. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

the CTR2 will take twin T4 turbo's pushing horsewpower up to a massive 800bhp 0-60 down to 2.3 top speed up to 260 mph (with a six speed race transmission) and the wuarter mile down to just 9.3 which is two tenths under the road car world record, so i wouldnt exactly say ruf were shit

10. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Notice how he said who else agrees that RUF sucks. Like he gives a shit what the rest of you think.

11. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

True! LOL
    Ruf AND Porsche rule!!
    The boxer type engine and their V6 tt are awesome. It ain't just fast, it can turn!! I bet that import idiot thinks the best car is a drag racing funny car.

12. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

RUF ROCKS!!!

13. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Plumber, did you get those stats from Gran Turismo? In real life the CTR2 Sport is the top model and has 530hp and runs 0-60 in 3.5 and I don't think anyone has ever modified one above that.

14. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Probably, RUF is just as good as Porsche if not better. He probably thinks that the best car is a Dodge Intrepid. I am not dissing Intrepids but they are far from the best. They are good for a sedan though. Porsche 911 and RUF CTR2 are excelent Rally Cars to if you didn't know already.

15. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

So does RUF, you #$%#ing idiot. Can't you see that their modified cars haul ass, or a you #$%#ing blind or something?

16. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Hmm... Porsches are Flat-6..meaning horizontally opposed, they have a flat configuration. They do not have a V configuration. I mean no disrespect. But anyway, back to the original topic...RUF is awesome. I mean come on! They only put a "fat" wing on it!? Hmm and they ONLY made the car fast as hell too..

17. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

There's no sign that this is a Porsche!? Umm, look again...sure it may have no Porsche emblem anywhere on the car...but i think it may possibly have the body of a Porsche (and if you can't tell, i'm being sarcastic) but that wouldn't be a sign, would it? (and again, i mean no disrespect, isn't this what forums are for?)

18. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

ruf is awesome you dumbass. they did not just "slap a wing on." if you think the normal '97 911's had 500+hp you're a total idiot. Ruf kicks ass. and as for lingenfelter, etc. a lot of what they do is just visual mods, so stop saying that one of the most hardcore tuning companies in the world isn't hardcore!!!!!

ps.Koenig is the best tuning company in the world. no ifs or buts, just look at the styling and stats

19. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Actually RUF put a new body on their cars - wide and narrow bodied verisions. And to whoever said that porsches dont use V configuration engines look at the Cannyane turbo(their off-roader, how ever it is spelt) it uses a tt-V8 and i am pretty sure so does the porsche carrera GT ( btw I know that Ruf's are tottaly different cars from porsches) I prefer the looks of the Turbo R - more discreet. Lovely RUF though - would be nice to rally.

20. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

a top speed of 350 km/h, 0-60m in 3.6 seconds, a twin turbo flat 6, carbon fibre breaks front and rear...boy......i think you'll pee in your pants when this MONSTER accelarates, when the the monster is on high speed you cant open your eyes because it will scare the shit out of you, and when it brakes at 350 your poopies will make the chair brown,at zero you'll be kicked by the driver and as dessert you lick your own poopies off the chair sucka

21. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

you are trash, refering to the person whos started the post

22. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

Looking at his name, I think he'd perfer Veilside better.

23. Re: who else agrees that RUF sucks

I think the dude that started this post needs to be shot execution style!

24. Is this some kind of a sick joke?

25. first of all, RUF not only TUNES factory built porches aftermarket, they are their own manufacturers, they only buy the chassis from porsche, basically everything else in a true "RUF" is built by them and it is registered as a RUF, RUF also will take prebought porsches and modify them (i.e. COMPLETELY rebuild the car inside to out, which is expensive if you didn't realize) and that's why it costs so much, it's actually quite a good deal for such a transaction. However i am not a fan of RUF anyways really, they underperform compared to other porsche tuners (Gembella, 9ff, all the big names)