Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by DetroitIron, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

The guy obviously has balls the size of your fist. Gota love American Muscle

2. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 96 NSX-T</i>
    <b>mabey if you knew anything about lingenfelter you'd know he is one of the biggest cheaters in racing ever.

stop talking out of your ass</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And WHO the F*CK are YOU?!

How and when did he cheat? Why can't you spell maybe? Why are you talking out your ass?!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

Lingenfelter Performance is the baddest company ever. If any wiener importers are reading about this badass american car, then read this, if some dumb skyline could show some sack and maybe get within 100yds. of this thing, then let me remind you of one thing, what asians make up for with turbos, americans make up for in dong length.

Some ricer touch this.

4. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

Yeah!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

Very cool.<!-- Signature -->

6. Honestly John, do you need an intern? This man has done wonders to corvettes of all years and by the looks of things, he's not stopping! Come one, twin turbo V8, $113,000. I wish I could crap money! Is he selling these things or just keeping them?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

they have a twin turbo 427 stroker setup now in the 2002 z06 and also much bigger garett turbos

8. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

this is a beautiful car with an even more beautiful top speed but my chevelle could beat it it the 1/4 mile

9. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

mabey if you knew anything about lingenfelter you'd know he is one of the biggest cheaters in racing ever.

stop talking out of your ass<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

I'm not envious of John Linginfilter, I do admire his work though.
    He rightfully deserves the tittle of the Corvette King!!!!!!!
    He has made some of the most radical modifications.

<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

The Corvette is what people always think of when you say lingenfelter but remeber that almost all the engine mods that LPE makes for the vette you can get on any other GM/Chevy/Pontiac vehicle. Hell LPE's most noted road racer is a Firebird.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

haha very true...I think you finally shut him up. He got a little embarassed about a certain Mr. Johnson.

13. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

I do envy him, and there is only one other person I envy this much, a certain, Mr. Hennesy.

14. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pushrod Power ZL1</i>
    <b>haha very true...I think you finally shut him up. He got a little embarassed about a certain Mr. Johnson.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What are you talking about????<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pushrod Power ZL1</i>
    <b>haha very true...I think you finally shut him up. He got a little embarassed about a certain Mr. Johnson.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->oh thanks for the info.

16. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

john lingenfleter is amster in engineering and manufacturing motors and cars. here is the proof!

17. John Lingenfelter

John Lingenfelter has been in a coma since November 29, 2002. I guess you did not know that. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

18. Re: Who else is envious of the Corvette King, John Lingenfelter?

What you do is you take your Corvette to Pennsylvania where Lingenfelter is and you pay him to do his stuff to your Corvette. Just tell him what model of modifications you want.

19. Re: John Lingenfelter

Not much of a Christmas present.

I admired his skill greatly and his knowledge of the Corvette.

20. Re: John Lingenfelter

agreed he was one of the best engineers that really knew the vette, he was on the same level than zora arkus duntov.