Who Hates this thing

Discussion in '2006 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron' started by Muscle, Mar 27, 2006.

1. I hate this sooo much and here are my reasons:
    It looks naff
    It Is wanted by any1 and every1
    It is wanted cus its supposedly the fastest (ill Bet look at the viper venom 1000)
    It is heavy
    It drinks as much as a hobo
    My mums VW beetle convertable its more aerodynamic and looks a hell of alot nicer
    Its a Waste of time and money for Volkswagen
    It has about the handling of a bus

That will be all

2. Strange, i could say those things about a Corvette.

this one really suprised me:
    It has about the handling of a bus

when the corvette sees a corner, it has an allergic reaction.

3. all of those reasons suck ass. it is wanted by anyone and everyone? what the hell kind of reason is that? does that make it a bad car? the lambo in your top ten is wanted by anyone and everyone. rappers drive them. how is it a waste of time and money for VW? they are bringing back the Bugatti name. Your venom drinks just as much at top speed. any car would with those kinds of HPs. it is heavy because it is luxurous (and it's heavyness increases traction for acceleration). Bentleys and Royces are heavy. do you hate them too? i guarantee it can out accelerate the venom unless the venom has drag tires in drag conditions. why is this? oh yeah, the bugatti is AWD and has more traction. if the Bugatti had drag tires, it could out accelerate the Venom with drag tires. granted it isn't aerodynamic but that doesn't matter because the drag was overcome by HP. and as for the handling of a bus.... how do you know? driven one? cuz everyone who has driven one says it handles very well despite it's weight. Clarkson said it felt like a Lotus Elise in a corner. so shut up. the only thing i can't prove you wrong on is the looks. thats personal preference. but still. shut up.

4. i hear the new zo6 handles like an F430. just what i hear.

5. It is too small and ugly and the Henessey Viper 1000 has the same amount of horses and can put up 3 MPH on this bug.

6. 1st- everyone has different tastes, its looks have grown on me
    2nd- its wanted because its such a damn good car
    3rd- the viper venom is just a tuned viper- it wont reach veyrons top speed
    4th- its heavy because its a kick ass luxury cruiser
    5th- it drinks as much as any high hp sports car would
    6th- the top speed of this car prooves how aerodynamic it is
    7th- who cares if its a waste of time and money for vw- what are you?? vw's accountant
    8th- the car has been reviewed and the handling has been said to be as good as it should be

7. i hate you

9. i dont hear that

10. hahaha, what a quote

11. i don't like this car as a car, it is too heavy for a start. the overall shape doesn't resemble a supercar or anything elsa in particular for that matter, also as a car it is quite pointless.

However, isn't that the point of supercars, to break new ground, to push new technologies to the limits.
    Volkswagen should not be chastised for making a pointless car which is too heavy and anonymous, they should be applauded for actually making such an effort with this car, so much so that each car costs about $8million to build!, for having the courage to test the limits of the abilities of the motor car, and above all, to push the boundaries of human design and knowledge because after all, isn't that what all car manufacturers be doing rather than to create another "Supercar" in an effort to make money.

Let me know what you think.

12. It looks naff? What the #$%# does that mean. Now STFU, those are seriously some of the worst reasons I've ever heard. Pull your head out of your ass before you post.

13. ALL right you have got everything wrong. how can you say these things about this car
    1st- you say that the dodge viper venom 1000 is faster than the bugatti? well then why is it not known why is it not shown in any magazines. the answer because it cant go faster than the bugatti. it took the bugatti engineers almost 3 years to get the car to be stable at 400kph+ BUT the dodge people manage to magically create them over night.
    2nd- you say it drinks like a hobo well here is some news for you. it has a 8.0 litre engine what does the dodge have a 8.3 litter engine and thats with no turbo chargers and 6 less pitons. A dodge viper is driven by a modified TRUCK engine. the normol stock engine will drink as much if not more than the bugatti.
    3rd-it does not handle better than a bus it handles way better than any viper will
    although i will agree with you on the looks its an accquired taste.
    the Bugatti veyron is a marvel of modern engineering and is more fefined than a dodge will ever be but i would much rather have the new lamborghini lp640 as this is my fav car in the world

14. ALL right you have got everything wrong. how can you say these things about this car
    1st- you say that the dodge viper venom 1000 is faster than the bugatti? well then why is it not known why is it not shown in any magazines. the answer because it cant go faster than the bugatti. it took the bugatti engineers almost 3 years to get the car to be stable at 400kph+ BUT the dodge people manage to magically create them over night.
    2nd- you say it drinks like a hobo well here is some news for you. it has a 8.0 litre engine what does the dodge have a 8.3 litter engine and thats with no turbo chargers and 6 less pitons. A dodge viper is driven by a modified TRUCK engine. the normol stock engine will drink as much if not more than the bugatti.
    3rd-it does not handle better than a bus it handles way better than any viper will
    the Bugatti veyron is a marvel of modern engineering and is more refined than a dodge will ever be but i would much rather have the new lamborghini lp640 as this is my fav car in the world

15. ALL right you have got everything wrong. how can you say these things about this car
    the Bugatti veyron is a marvel of modern engineering and is more refined than a dodge will ever be but i would much rather have the new lamborghini lp640 as this is my fav car in the world

16. ALL right you have got everything wrong. how can you say these things about this car

17. Chill out.... i just had to have 5 mins to stop lafin at how serious u took tht...my uncle owns a bugatti...its one of the best cars iv bin in...truely strang people u are

18. you are a dumbass, personal opinion.

#%!@ at me for the quoting the first post and proceed to eat my shit.

19. The thread starter is a douche, hardcore

20. well, then you should open your ears.

21. well, then you should open your ears.