who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont want an

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari F2002' started by ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Re:

I doubt they’re halfway. Why? Because of Ferrari performance this year. The others teams will do everything in their reach to close the gap on Ferrari. So perhaps this year will be a bit closer than last year. If this happens then they are going downhill, instead of going halfway the top.

2. Re: who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont wan

Ferrari, eg. who brought in CCM brakes into F1 and Road Car (Ferrari's car) technology? - Ferrari

CCM is Carbon Ceramic Material - for the ppl who dont read up! used in brakes cos it can withstand a higher operating temperature

3. Re: who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont wan

There's no doubt that Ferrari won't be so extremely dominant in the years to come as they have been in 2002, but I still predict at least two more titles, in 03 and 04.

4. Re: who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont wan

Ferrari is going to keep on winning...i agee that a good 2 more years in Constructors Championships will come and Shumy will get 7 titles crushing one of the kings Fangio's 5. Senna is still the greatest race car driver ever in my opinion. In reality he is dead, but in the heart of all F1 fans, he will always live on.

5. Re: who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont wan

Ferrari is going to keep on winning...i agee that a good 2 more years in Constructors Championships will come and Shumy will get 7 titles crushing one of the kings Fangio's 5. Senna is still the greatest race car driver ever in my opinion. In reality he is dead, but in the heart of all F1 fans, he will always live on.

6. Re: who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont wan

Then why did you say they're only "halfway up"? you're contradicting yourself.

7. Re: who leads the way in f1? mclaren or ferrari? (and i dont wan

Isn't the world of F1 so full of contradictions?