Who loves the looks to ???

Discussion in '1997 Callaway C7R' started by carfreak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Wow yeah i just got some satisfaction and almost a new favorite car! Oh yeah let me tell you something the same engine was used in a stuped mini maserati! I'm sad cause the speed wasn't available!
    Now those two cars do not have a lot in commend!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

That is the Gayest Car Ever ,They should have just shoved up their asses . It is a piece of shit 1997 Toyota Compared to the C-12<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

No way man, this is cool!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LamboOwner</i>
    <b>That is the Gayest Car Ever ,They should have just shoved up their asses . It is a piece of shit 1997 Toyota Compared to the C-12</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

any reasons? or are you just retarded<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

It looks retarted. Just like your #$%#in parents, you #$%#in mistake!!! It is a piece of shit compared to the C-12 It makes me sad to even look at this car. So I do have my #$%#in reasons you goddamned mother #$%#in retard. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LamboOwner</i>
    <b>It looks retarted. Just like your #$%#in parents, you #$%#in mistake!!! It is a piece of shit compared to the C-12 It makes me sad to even look at this car. So I do have my #$%#in reasons you goddamned mother #$%#in retard. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

50x better than any lambo

7. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

I love the looks of this car. I also love the looks of the C12(especislly the C12R.) It would be cool to blend the styling of those. They need more pics of this car. Callaway.com has a couple more pics, one of them with the doors open(gullwing!) with out the front and rear bodywork. Its really cool.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Who loves the looks to ???

I like the whole car