Who the F*ck would buy this?

Discussion in '1985 Buick Wildcat Concept' started by Billymadison, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car looks like a ball rolling down the street! pure crap

2. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

huh?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

I'd buy this thing. it's a sweet ass 80s concept car that can be made better. the whole reason why they never went through with it is that it did not stick with conventional wisdom.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

i would<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

Hyunday buyers would love it

6. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

i wouldn't buy it if i could afford another fancy car but its all a matter of opinion if you wanna bash cars then go ahead doesn't change my opinion about cars but it does look similar to a Nazca C2 so it might sell alotwe'd have to wait and see

7. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

it's fast enough, and I like cars that look different, so I'd buy it.

8. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

Well people seem to like new mustangs, and the only thing they have going for them is speed so yeah this is good.

9. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

this car rocks...its light, fast, and american but who knows what it would actually cost so i cant judge it

10. Re:

very few people would buy it, thats why it was only a concept genius

11. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

THIS CAR WOULD ONLY BE SOLD TO PEOPLE WHO COULD FALL FOR CONNERS.

12. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

THIS CAR COULD ONLY SELL FOR 1 CENT COS IT'S SOOOO LAME.

13. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

THE WILDCAT WOULD GO AS FAR AS THE KENNEL.

14. Re: Who the F*ck would buy this?

Hell I would buy it. This thing if it can do what it says it can. Mid Engine, 4wd, sweet 80s look, 360hp...Oh Yeah.

15. Why does everyone talk about "wouldn't sell"? That was never the point of this car! It was never supposed to be anything more than a showcase of their technical and styling capabilities. The centerpiece of the Wildcat is the V6 engine, as a statement of how good it is, nothing else!