who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Discussion in '1993 Rinspeed Viper Veleno' started by Hi LiTE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Hahhahahaahaha No2 in A Viper....hahahahahahahah oh shit i wonder how that shit feels, pushin down the pedal and then pushin down on the No2 button....damn that must be 1 hella fun ride...hahahahahha

2. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

I'm not a fan of American cars, would never buy on, but you can't say that the viper would "suck stock". Seriously, if you knew a thing about cars, you would think otherwise

3. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Ummm there isn't any reason on this earth that you couldn't modifiy an F1.

Stupid kids.

Spyder757

4. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

I like where the mirrors are, I like the colour and I like the old RT/10 Exhaust.

5. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

hey fvkheads............take chem. and go werk on you nomenclature.
    its nitrogen dioxideits only nitrous if it was NO...........

6. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

does NOS mean Nitrus Oxide Systems? i always thought it ment NO5??

7. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

huh??

8. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

whats wrong with a little N2O in any car. I got a picture that said this Mclaren had n2o installed. But really the fool who labbeled it knew crap about cars- It was really the exhaust(they are painted in gold and sorta look like n2o tanks). I will attach the pic

9. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

kids remember the name NOS only because of their favourite movies

10. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

NOS suck

11. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

around here we call it spray. Shut up about chemistry thats not why we are here.

What is so bad with calling it NOS, We all know what he is talking about, that is all that matters.

Nitrous is the cheepest way to gain bighp. IF you think Nitrous is a staightup alternative to turbos or blowers get off this site.

12. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

What is the differrence bet ween N2O, super-chargers and blowers?

13. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

cant really find the difference. if you put a nos 300 shot kit and a shelby vortex supercharger into a thrust ssc, thenm it will go fast

14. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

or, u can put all that into a m1 abrams battle tank and then that thing will go vroooom vroooom eeehhhh wah, boom.

15. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

i have neutral karma too! what is that?

16. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

i think NOS stands for nitos oxygenious supercharger. am i correct?

17. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

DODGE ROCKS!! I PUT NOS IN DODGES AND THEY WOULD SMOKE ANY THING YOU HAVE!!!

18. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

No hemi cant out run my Diablo VT.

19. hahaha it's N2O

20. First its NO2 which looks a lot like NOS. It's NO2 because oxygen is a diatomic ion so the 2 follows the oxygen.

Second NO2 can go on ANY car when properly set up. (INCLUDING AN F1)

Third NO2 is not a something you can burn, like gas. All it does is add a whole lot more oxygen into your engine during combustion. Since there are 2 oxygen molecules that are there to burn besides the air your car is taking in you can gain tremendous hp. But since you are adding more air the fuel system usually must be reworked with a higher flow fuel pump. Otherwise your going to be running real lean and burn up the motor.