Who wants an economical supercar?

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Wheelman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

Tailgate's picture is a Pagini Zonda. The only people who want economical supercars are gay people.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

I want an economical supercar! Who woudln't want an economical supercar? Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever herd!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

This car (I don't know why it's posted as the DN-X...it's the exact same model as the Dual Note -- i guess thats what the "DN" stands for) is definitely one of the best concepts ever.

Anyone who disagrees is a moron. In the next few years, we are going to have to switch to Hybrid cars like this one...we have a very limited supply of oil on the Earth. The phasing out of gasoline is a definite go, and Hybrids are the stepping stone from today's IC (internal combustion) cars to the fuel cell cars of the future.

I would love to have this car. 400 horsepower, AWD, and possibly the best Active Stability Control system ever (it distributes power between all 4 wheels for maximum handling)....and you are helping the environment and keeping cash in your pocket.

4. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

I would love an economical supercar. That is the best thing to have man. Who wants a car that burns gas at 10 mpg when you are driving at 60km/h? Unless you have money to waste, I think no one. And the person before me is right. This is the car of the future. Power with economy. Like it or not. I hope honda actually makes this car.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

If you can have power and economy in one package, why wouldn't you want it? The better the milage, the further you can go without stopping to refuel. Not wanting an economical sportscar doesn't make much sense.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TailGate</i>
    <b>This was a stupid throw-away project of trying to create a economical supercar, but who wants that????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You have obviously never driven a supercar let alone pay for the gas bill, and have no respect for them either, what's the bet your this 13-year-old who thinks he knows everything but is really just an ignorant little #$%#.

Maybe you should wait till you learn what the word 'super' means, oh no thats right, they teach you adjectives at your hic school do they?

By the way, defending your feminine side just makes you seem more girly

7. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

This is just a concept car, it shows us wut is the trend of supercars in the future. This type of engine may be use in an affordable sports car years later. I'm a "Green" person, I want to live in a good environment, so I want a car that ahs good mileage.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

Yeah gas prices suck now adays. If you used a "normal" supercar for 10 years as a weakend driver and only spent an average of 20 dollars a week on gas after ten years that over 10,000 bucks you could have used on something else. Also gas stations are always a hastle to stop at and they smell like shit so its best to try and avoid them, so haveing a 400 hp sedan that got 40 mpg wouldnt be such a bad thing.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

Agree.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

thats the ugliest car ever, but the features sound cool.

11. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

Hey tailgate what is that in your sig, an Opel?<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

I don't recall ever being gay. I would love to have any car with that kind of fuel economy. All credit to Acura/Honda, way ahead of any american.

13. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

Not literally, I use gay as an insult because I consider it to be one. Don't be such a froot.

14. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

In the future every car is gonna be like this one....man the world is changing fasT....

BTW> gay car<!-- Signature -->

15. This was a stupid throw-away project of trying to create a economical supercar, but who wants that????

16. Re: Who wants an economical supercar?

An i suppose you could afford this car???????
    Anyone who could, certainly wouldn't care about the few extra pounds it'd cost to run a Zonda for example would they?????