WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Discussion in '1993 McLaren F1 GTR' started by Prophecy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

L O L<!-- Signature -->

2. if you would drive this in the streets you should be shot and killed. and raped.

3. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Thats cool Is that a swimming pool in the back?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Supercar24</i>
    <b>if you would drive this in the streets you should be shot and killed. and raped.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    raped eh?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Supercar24</i>
    <b>if you would drive this in the streets you should be shot and killed. and raped.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    raped eh?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oi Oi!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Supercar24 , this is a race car and therefore would NOT be driven on the road you bloody pathetic imbecile. The standard, road going F1 is, however a different story. Get your facts right. Just because you will never own a McLaren F1, doesnt mean you should take that out on it. Get yourself together. Your not even worth raping you idiot.

7. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

My car will tear you all apart!!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

this cars not even street legal dip shit. if someone drove this car on the streets, i would shit myself just seein this car. i bet this cars a lot better that what u have.

9. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Supercar24 is probably a repressed homosexual and thats why he can't see that the Mclaren is probably the best Moneys no object Sports car that has ever been made.

10. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Get your shit straight man, this car is f**king sweet man

11. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

who ever thinks this car is a piece of sh*t, is
    a dumb f*cker...what would make someone think
    that? I would sure like to know<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

i know even if a cop saw this car on the road... he wouldnt even be thinking about chasing it... he would just sit there with his heart missing a couple of beats... though i dont think a police force could catch this car just for the fact that this car can get out of there sight in a few seconds..... man... hows this for a fantasy car....

13. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

oh ya. but you do have to think,...that eventually the police
    would eventually stop the F1 sometime, if you consider the fact
    they would get together probably some road blocks or spike belts
    all over the place, that would be the only way,.....that sucks tho
    -s-t-i-l-l---true to the F1 with reign!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

I just hope I wont get shot and killed tho...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Piece of shit? LOL I think you should go fill the oil on your Yugo. Or are you gonna say that your car can beat this thing?

16. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

I'll tell you who would drive this car. my best damn friend, running around talking about "all hail the god car". well I say damn that just because it can go 240 mph don't mean sh*t if it can't beat the F50 on the track(let alone beat the F50 gt1) the F50 is THE BEST SUPERCAR ever other than the XJR-15,a formula one racer.

17. Re: WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

This sucker could beet out the cops but in Jersey the state troopers here would blast the heck out of him .........and think it would be funny<!-- Signature -->

18. Ya know who would drive this car, someone who wants to win LeMans.

and the XJR-15 is NOT an F1 car GOD DAMMIT! Get ur shit straight.

19. I would like to point out that Mclaren converted most of the F1 GTR's for road use so you would be able to drive it on the roads. Also anyone who says the Mclaren F1 is a piece of shit should be shot and killed so that they will not be able to contaminate the rest of humanity with their stupidity. The F1 is and will always be the best practical supercar ever made.

20. Get Non-Flat tires and bulletproof glass and there is no way any police officer is going to catch you, or arrest you, as a matter of fact.

21. are you the only person right about this?

22. i'm pretty sure this car can be converted for road legal use...