who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

Discussion in '1999 Ford Saleen Mustang S-351' started by Mantronix, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>
    <b>Ya, there are tons of supras that can beat this (the smallest aftermarket turbo is still like 480RWHP, up to over 1000HP), butso what? You can mod things to beat other things.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There is no stock supra that can beat this saleen...NUFF SAID.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Once again "stock" is not a term that should be applied to saleens. Jun, HKS, and Veilside make special supras all that have way more HP than this. So get a supra from one of those companies. A "stock" ABFlug spec supra would tear this up, etc. Its relative</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why shouldnt stock be applied to Saleen...all of their mustangs are MASSED Produced unlike the names you mentioned abflug and veilside which DO NOT MASS PRODUCE supras, instead they modify YOUR car if you send it to them, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, You cannot compare a twin turbo supra to this Saleen.

2. #2 Mantronix, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SoupedUpSupra</i>
    <b>A stock MKIV Supra could waste a stock Mustang GT. It would be a pretty unfair fight though, since the Supra was made as a luxury sports car, and Toyota gave it so much weight. The thing is, it still smokes Mustangs. A stock MKIV Supra costs around $45,000 right now, possibly even less, so spend about $10,000 on it, or send it to TRD or somthing along with $10,000, and you'll probably get a Mustang-eater.
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>The stock Supra is better than the sotck Mustang , it's a better base to modify the specifications.

The most modded Supras (874hp or Veilside Supra) are very hard to beat.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This STOCK saleen would smoke any STOCK Supra whether the supra is turbo or not. Now...you want to mention non stock super modified cars..like veilside? OK then....from the famous movie SCARFACE "OKAY OKAY....MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND" Try some of these mustangs on for size:

1: QUICKSTANG: a 1,000 horsepower, supercharged big block, handles-like-its-on-rails
    * 525 cubic inch aluminum V8 built and tuned by Kenny Duttweiler
    * 958 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm, 863 ft.-lbs. torque @ 5,400 rpm at 15 psi boost
    * Capable of 1,000 horsepower at 20 psi boost
    http://www.summitracing.com/tech/how2/quikstang/tz_02quikstang.htm

2. 1200HP Saleen
    0-100 in 6.7 secs
    Quarter Mile in the low 9's
    http://www.saleenunlimited.com/concepts/default.asp

3. BOSS Mustang
    0-60 in 1.9 Seconds
    Quarter mile in 10.5 seconds on regular tires</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    That BOSS Mustang is a load of sh*t. 0-60 seconds my ass, was it launched from a catapult? That's probably 0-60 feet. Oh yeah? Jun Supra. Go to their website and check it out, I'm sure a big puddle of urine will accumulate on your computer chair.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd pimp slap you so hard your grand kids would feel it you fcking ball muncher. Do some research first you maggot. Go to the BOSS forum and try to argue that the BOSS Mustang doesnt do 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. Go to the car and driver webpage and see and read and also UNDERSTAND what you read, I know its too much to ask for someone that has a limited brain capability like you, but if you try, i'll give you a cracker....PUNK

3. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vacanyols</i>
    <b>jun supra smokes this anyday :/ but mustang gt and tt supra the supra smoeks it... in fact I dont know quite well but if I am not mistaken the tt supra smoeks a mustang cobra. anyways I cant wait the day that toyota decides to make a tundra engine supra :D with TT then yall goone be handed out some "viper, vette, stang " obituarys :D</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

While the corvette, mustang, and viper continually improve, the Supra name is forgotten and sinks farther and farther from our memory.

The Supra would not beat a 2001 Cobra, it would be VERY close, no winner. And do you take pride in having a 45k beat a 20k car (GT)?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Too bad the supra TT is faster than the 2001 cobra. Look around in magazines and stuff.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

well what about a Chevrolet Cavalier??? you know the racing one w/ only 4 cylinders????

it could smoke this stang n e day :)

5. ive been checking out both cars for a while and im not sure which car would win

6. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

Mustang. if they are both stock... definitly this car... this has to be one of my favorites. u cannot #$%# with a 351.

7. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

my 94 supra will tear the shit out of the saleen anytime.

8. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

dude your joking right?
    a Saleen S351 is tha fastest production car in America, minus the Henessy Viper
    I love Supras but not even the Fast and the Furious Supra could beat this thing man

9. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

Ya, there are tons of supras that can beat this (the smallest aftermarket turbo is still like 480RWHP, up to over 1000HP), butso what? You can mod things to beat other things.

10. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

This car isn't the fastest production car in america, there are more cars than you think that are produced stock that will smoke this car- example, corvette Z06, 0-60 in 3.8 seconds...

11. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

i would say that the saleen would win, hands down.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

The Fastest Production car is the Saleen S7, would sure whoop on this car but that is a different catagory of cars

13. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

The stock Supra is better than the sotck Mustang , it's a better base to modify the specifications.

The most modded Supras (874hp or Veilside Supra) are very hard to beat.

14. #14 Mantronix, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>The stock Supra is better than the sotck Mustang , it's a better base to modify the specifications.

The most modded Supras (874hp or Veilside Supra) are very hard to beat.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This STOCK saleen would smoke any STOCK Supra whether the supra is turbo or not. Now...you want to mention non stock super modified cars..like veilside? OK then....from the famous movie SCARFACE "OKAY OKAY....MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND" Try some of these mustangs on for size:

1: QUICKSTANG: a 1,000 horsepower, supercharged big block, handles-like-its-on-rails

2. 1200HP Saleen
    0-100 in 6.7 secs

3. BOSS Mustang
    0-60 in 1.9 Seconds
    Quarter mile in 10.5 seconds on regular tires

15. #15 NinjaAssaultSquadElite, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>

2. 1200HP Saleen
    0-100 in 6.7 secs

3. BOSS Mustang
    0-60 in 1.9 Seconds
    Quarter mile in 10.5 seconds on regular tires</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Oh my god. "Stock Saleen"? How dumb can you be? Saleen is an aftermarket company working on Fords. A stock Supra is from Toyota, not some aftermarket company. So what if the supra is like from Veilside, Jun, HKS, ABFlug? Well, then they have way over 800HP-1200HP usually, so your argument is illfounded. The Saleen is not a stock version of the mustang it is upgraded by a company, just like those supras arent.
    But to use your argument, the "stock" Jun Supra (even more HP than the Veilside one) would smoke this Saleen. Whatever. <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

Personally, I think the Saleen would stomp the Supra. Of course I don't know a lot about the way some of these Supras ya'll are talking about have been modified. But just my opinion.

Of course if you really wanted to talk about modifying cars, I'm sure Saleen could do some stuff to their car that would ensure that it would totally and utterly dominate!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

S351!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

Saleen, no doubt.

-Who cares if a car has 1,000 hp if it won't get you anywhere except the hospital because of your lung cancer from shredding tires all day? And who says it won't fall apart (or tear itself apart).<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

The supra wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell.

20. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

saleens are not stock. they are based on stangs. duh. the numbers speak for themselves. however, if you spend an extra 10 grand on the supra to even the price and buy a turbo upgrade you can beat the saleen.

21. #21 SoupedUpSupra, Aug 9, 2002

A stock MKIV Supra could waste a stock Mustang GT. It would be a pretty unfair fight though, since the Supra was made as a luxury sports car, and Toyota gave it so much weight. The thing is, it still smokes Mustangs. A stock MKIV Supra costs around $45,000 right now, possibly even less, so spend about $10,000 on it, or send it to TRD or somthing along with $10,000, and you'll probably get a Mustang-eater.

2. 1200HP Saleen
    0-100 in 6.7 secs

3. BOSS Mustang
    0-60 in 1.9 Seconds
    That BOSS Mustang is a load of sh*t. 0-60 seconds my ass, was it launched from a catapult? That's probably 0-60 feet. Oh yeah? Jun Supra. Go to their website and check it out, I'm sure a big puddle of urine will accumulate on your computer chair.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>
    <b>Ya, there are tons of supras that can beat this (the smallest aftermarket turbo is still like 480RWHP, up to over 1000HP), butso what? You can mod things to beat other things.

There is no stock supra that can beat this saleen...NUFF SAID.

23. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kirk102</i>
    <b>This car isn't the fastest production car in america, there are more cars than you think that are produced stock that will smoke this car- example, corvette Z06, 0-60 in 3.8 seconds...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I dont know if you know this or not but this car was raced against a Viper and this car handed the Viper its ass on a platter. Yeah the Z06 may have a faster take off time because its lighter, it is more aerodynamic and third its a sports car. But after the take off...remember that the saleen has 90 more horses to play with than the Z06.

24. Re: who would win out of a supra and a saleen s-351

<b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>

There is no stock supra that can beat this saleen...NUFF SAID.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Once again "stock" is not a term that should be applied to saleens. Jun, HKS, and Veilside make special supras all that have way more HP than this. So get a supra from one of those companies. A "stock" ABFlug spec supra would tear this up, etc. Its relative<!-- Signature -->

25. #25 Mantronix, Aug 9, 2002

<b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>

2. 1200HP Saleen
    0-100 in 6.7 secs

3. BOSS Mustang
    0-60 in 1.9 Seconds
    Oh my god. "Stock Saleen"? How dumb can you be? Saleen is an aftermarket company working on Fords. A stock Supra is from Toyota, not some aftermarket company. So what if the supra is like from Veilside, Jun, HKS, ABFlug? Well, then they have way over 800HP-1200HP usually, so your argument is illfounded. The Saleen is not a stock version of the mustang it is upgraded by a company, just like those supras arent.
    But to use your argument, the "stock" Jun Supra (even more HP than the Veilside one) would smoke this Saleen. Whatever. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And what the Fck do you think the Veilside supra is...you dumb fck...your private dildo?