Whoopity Doo!!!

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by Adam Orrock, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car looks fast, but in the end, it's just like one of those stupid Civics with the glued on, pointless "fin" on the back with the all so raved about NOS. It just so happens that when you buy this crap, you know everything about cars, your car is the fastest, and your an automatic hard A. Honestly, people need to get a life if they need to buy some plastic piece of crap to stick on there pathetic cars to gain some confidence. That is what this car seems like to me.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Whoopity Doo!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adam Orrock</i>
    <b>This car looks fast, but in the end, it's just like one of those stupid Civics with the glued on, pointless "fin" on the back with the all so raved about NOS. It just so happens that when you buy this crap, you know everything about cars, your car is the fastest, and your an automatic hard A. Honestly, people need to get a life if they need to buy some plastic piece of crap to stick on there pathetic cars to gain some confidence. That is what this car seems like to me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NOS ??

This crap ? Poor idiot , it's bluit as a race car !!
    And it's not for sell !!

Learn about this , until then do shut up instead of writing sh!t

3. Re: Whoopity Doo!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adam Orrock</i>
    <b>This car looks fast, but in the end, it's just like one of those stupid Civics with the glued on, pointless "fin" on the back with the all so raved about NOS. It just so happens that when you buy this crap, you know everything about cars, your car is the fastest, and your an automatic hard A. Honestly, people need to get a life if they need to buy some plastic piece of crap to stick on there pathetic cars to gain some confidence. That is what this car seems like to me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->civics arent stupid.<!-- Signature -->