Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

Discussion in '2000 Lotus M250 Concept' started by Joe_Canada, Aug 10, 2002.

1. They don't even have all that much power - especially the Elise - but man, are they cool.

2. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

They handle hella well and they are really light so they have the most important stat in their favor, power to weight ratio. This is what really maters for going fast. If you have 400hp in a 4000 pound car it probably will get its ass kicked by a 2000 pund car with 250.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

I love lotuses, however, i likes their previous design better, now they are getting into the futuristic type crap. But still its a great car.

4. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

why ?
    because they're british ?

5. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

"futuristic type crap"... this is good.
    But you have to admit the changes they did to the Esprit were necessary to keep the Lotus Esprit one of the most beautiful supercar in the world! As for me, I'm glad that they didn't build this concept. It just does not fit together with the image of Lotus.
    (By the way: nothing is more difficult than to change the image of a British sportscar)

6. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

Sorry the M250 is back on and will be available at the beginning of 2004.

"Futuristic type crap". They do this in there own products to gain engineering work from other manufacturers.

7. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

There sweet because they can keep up with cars 2X there horsepower.

8. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

well not futuristic type crap.. i hope you mean it in a good way.. i totally agree lotus really shifted into the future with the elise.

9. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

I agree with you Joe_Canada, they are extremely cool even if they dont have much power......and guess what????? I AM also CANADIAN!!!!!!!(just look at my signature)

Peace.

10. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

simply beutiful! also i like the fact that it would use a v-6 and remain under 2500lbs, i wish they would build it.

11. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

Me 2 man, this car rocks. CANADA KICKS ASS

12. Re: Why are Lotuses so sweet?????

what a beauty, too bad we'll probably never see it on the street

13. so where do my fellow Canucks live? My hometown is Vancouver