Why buy a Rolls Royce?

Discussion in '2000 Bentley Arnage Red Label' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Rolls Royce is equally good, but you won't know because you don't own either.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Neither do you.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

I dunno. Personally a Bentley and a Rolls arent even that nice. I dont see whats so great about them, They look like they still live in the 50's

3. Why buy a Rolls Royce when there is this?
    Why?
    This is so much faster and cheaper, can anybody give me a good reason?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

Very well said.

5. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

lol

6. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

Why buy a Rolls? So you can laugh at the poor as you cruise past them. You couldn't fit a cooler full of bottlinger and a full set of golf clubs in an F50.

7. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

A Bentley is for the person that, wants to drive him/her self, a Rolls Royce, well you mainly want to be driven in that. They both have different purposes, Bentley's are more Sport imspired, while Rolls are strictly Luxury, Status, and LOOK AT ME.

8. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

the bentley is the next level up from a rolls royce...like jaguar has daimler, ford have lincoln, mercedes have maybach, toyota has lexus, rolls royce has bentley...

9. Re: Why buy a Rolls Royce?

Em...actually I think the Rolls-Royce is the step up from a Bentley.