why did pontiac make this car??

Discussion in '2000 Pontiac Firebird Hurst Hauler Concept' started by highlife420, Aug 10, 2002.

1. It looks really cool but i dont think that i would buy one. I mean wtf was pontiac thinking when they made this car. They had to be stoned or on something.

2. Re: why did pontiac make this car??

That car looks horrible.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: How can it be so slow

HEy dumbass.... you you read a little more carefully.. it says its a concept.... and why in the hell would GM make this peice of shit since the firebird is still a peice of crap car

4. Re: why did pontiac make this car??

Well if I died I wouldnt want to hauled in a Gay Ass Buttstain I mean Mustang. The mustang should have died when the Fox Bodys came out.

To bad your precious Stang Driver John Force doesnt even use your shitty Ford motors. (Hemi based motor)<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: why did pontiac make this car??

I guess Pontiac made this car for people who like speed and want to end life in speed...

6. Re: why did pontiac make this car??

this was made by hurst the transmission company, its not a HEARSE, the cars that cars dead bodies. This car is like the old nomads, they have all the convience of a station wagon with all of the thrill of a muscle car.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: How can it be so slow

True. The firebird is crap driven by crap. Conceptually speaking, this wagon could carry more crap, perhaps a load of human waste and their crap as well.