Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by sparetire, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JAp Is CraP</i>
    <b>import fanatcs do this stuff too. they also go in mustangs or camaros and say they suck at handling or they are heavy pieces of shit. so we are all equal.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Except some of us are intelligent in our posts. This is the first one even remotely close to intelligent I've seen from you.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

I like fast cars. That doesn't necesarily mean I think I drive one.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

Fu** what people think is "hip and trendy" its all bullshit, period, ill stick with an old 66 chrysler family car that can whip any "trendy" cars ass. Im sorry people like me think on our own, and not let dumbass movies which are fake think for me.

4. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

Whats Trendy These days? 1)Slow 2)compact (cramped) 3)weak (no torque) 4)Cheap (plastic, fiberglass etc 5)Gay looking (in my opinion) WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? dumbass teenagers... (im also one but one with taste)... But ok in the end i guess i wont complain, i dont want everybody driving around in classic muscle cars or id have nobody to laugh at and show whos boss i guess. Cruising around wouldnt be as fun. Yeah, i know their a lot older, but good old american craftsmanship beats the HELL outta new japanese and even a lot of american cars. Ill stick to a nice restored 68 charger 6-pack ANY day, heck it'll only cost ya about 12 grand. And it wont fall apart!!!!!!

5. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

only mopar 4 me is rite. These days teens r obsesed w/ these gay cars. again, im 13, but love Chevys, Fords, and Mopars. These r cheap pieces of shit and every1 who like this car is a #$%# bubble.

(and how come u cant say C u n t)

6. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

only mopar 4 me is rite. this car is gay. i donno y teens love these GAY ASS cars. but again, im 13, but love American cars (specailly Chevys). Every1 who like this shity car is a cu nt!!!

7. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

LOLOLOLOL... how come everything I'm readin' today is so #$%#en funny?

8. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

How many tuned muscle cars can run less than 12 in the 1/4?

With the correct drivetrain mods, cheater slicks, a bit of weight reduction, and 150hp/130lbft (JDM spec B16A6), a Civic (EF chassis) can run low 12's in the 1/4.

Face it, with its lighter chassis, a tuned Civic can be made to be faster than a tuned Musclecar(which actually aren't all that fast, as all they have is torque, which does get you going quickly, but does absolutely nothing for you once you get going) in the 1/4.

9. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

Cobb Tuning WRX (1.25g). Comptech NSX (1.17g).

Skidpad rating means next to nothing when it comes to handling, as long as it's reasonable, then a car with .89g can easily handle better than a car with .95g.

There's much more to handling than how many g's it can withstand in a long, gradually tightening turn, on a flat surface, under hard acceleration.

10. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

"have seen way more people with their visors on sideways and acting like they own everyone"

Is that a requisite for someone to be an asshole?

I've seen more people with mullets, and front teeth missing driving Camaros than I have driving Civics.

11. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

Stereotypes, that's all you ppl know. As far as the "asshole" thing, both muscle and import guys are like that. They are young, they still have alot to learn, and not to mention they are very ignorant. Also as far the trailer park trash thing goes...I agree! They have other things to worry about. We need to keep the peace between domestics and imports. If some one likes imports and wants to supe up his civic or whatever he or she may have...Good! Thats what they have. If someone has a domestic and wants to supe up his camaro or what ever he or she may have...Good! Thats what they have. Who cares, it has a motor, it has hp, it has tourque, it has a steering wheel, it may have a turbo, or a supercharger. Who cares. Thats their ride respect it!

12. Re: Why do domestic Trolls hover in the import section?

That wasn't a stereotype I used (well it was, but not in the way you think) I was rubbing in his face how ignorant he was being.