Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by ShadowAngelOfGod77, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

LOL yeah I hate it when those little kids come in here and post a bunch of worthless crap.

2. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

No wounder your banned... idiot.

3. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

Like someone previously said, this isnt about the car anymore, its about some amercans and some europeens arguing on which continent better. Its like when we were young and we would say '' My daddy is stronger than yours''!! its the same f8cking thing happening here! Grow up people!

4. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

NOT ALL EUROPEANS!!! iŽm an european and i think that Vipers and GT40s are GREAT!!! it still doesnŽt make me hate porsches thoug...

5. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

VIPERS ARE SHIT BECAUSE THEY USE SUCH A BIG ENGINE TO PRODUCE 500 HP
    IF IT USED A NATURALLY ASPIRATED 450 BHP 4.0L V-8 THEN IT WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!

yeah ok your stupid. thats the whole point of muscle cars, big engines. a viepr is modern muscle. a viper would be shit if it was only 4.0 litres, dumb ass. thats what srts it apart from fireakin hondas, and crappy small cars. the big engine, something a stupid prosche or ferrari wont have. a viper sounds like muscle. a porsche sounds like shit. one time i was walking by a porsche dealer and one of the workers was driving it into the lot, the exhaust sounded like a washing machine, its sucked. ive heard better hondas.

6. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

wow shut the hel up about auropeans im british and i think the viper is kool 500 bhp from 8 liters is a bit sad but it dunt mater realy
    and it waz the british that designed the ford gt 40 u americans hav sum good cars but not much european cars are much better

7. Re:

well put at least someone is having their think caps on.why dont you kids grow up.americans and europe blah blah blah you just waisted your fricken time creating this stupid topic.stop with this hate this and that and the war crap.this is about cars not about fricken war or whatever.eupope cars are nice TVR,Lotus,etc.. and yeah so what if my name is viper which i like viper.you kids got to stop coming in here and pranching like fricken 6 year olds.and nexttime put IMP(in my opinion)because you just waisted your lifes on this pointless thread.

8. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

Worst thread ever, so i will join in.

They dont hate the CAr, They Hate the People who like this car.

"stupid eupopenons think there so col with their ferries and porshes (i cant spell) like most ferries are the ugliest cars i've ever seen like ive sen sunbirds nicer then ferries. Now dogde vipers are the nicest things ever i might only be 14 but i no alot about vipers and they are a sweet car so #$%# you you stupid europeons. "

see?

9. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

excuse you i am from the UK that makes me European and i like the dodge viper infact i would like to own one oneday.

10. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

for the love of god dont get started on the whole nitrous thing....

11. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

Hello.
    Im from Norway in Europe...
    I love the Viper and hate Porches....Porch is a feminin f*+*ed up car!
    GO NISSAN!

12. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

You people going at each others throats are pathetic, learn abou cars, learn about different countries and the way they are different and learn about cilvilised communication and then post here. The Viper isn't as popular in Europe as th US because there are hardly any Vipers in Europe, and even in Supercar terms, they are unpractical, why buy a Viper when you can buy a 911 over here. In the US it's a different story, more Vipers, they are made in the US and generally people are more protective over cars made in their own countries and they are priced cheaper, and you have cheaper fuel. Stop all being haters and discuss why you like or disslike a certain car.

13. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

I just happen to be a Euro myself. And I love nothing more than lovin' in a big blue viperoo. Love me you FOOLS!

14. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

Why europeans hate Viper? because i'am sure that with that engine size europeans can make a hell lot more power than americans did + the design of the viper it very simple hell. i can make the body myself in the garage. And besides power there is also luxury, and american cars got none. compare a Mercedes Brabus SV12 (S 600 in origional form) to any american car. Of course the Benz is better.

15. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

i agree with you that europeans are afraid of competition from an american car and i belive that it has killed many other cars in other races.

16. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

#$%# you. porsche are shit compared to vipers and your probably scared of competition against it.

17. Re: Why do Europeans hate Vipers so much?

#$%# you. porsche are shit compared to vipers and your probably scared of competition against it.

18. where im from not much people could get that, the viper really looks great design and all, from what i read the engines pretty cool too, the cost itself sounds pretty sweet, id rather waste around $80000 on that than a ferarri or a lamborghini, theyre nice cars if youre a serious collector as well as and investor, but maintenance on these cars are gonna cost more than a souped up viper, =D