Why do we have sedans here ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slo poke, Aug 9, 2002.

1. wat a popular name

how many cars are called the spider

2. Actually...

Spider (or Spyder) is another name for a convertible. Just so you know...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: wat a popular name

all right thats all kewl dude

4. Re: wat a popular name

this car is awsome<!-- Signature -->

5. Come on ! Its a 4-door ! Its a sedan !

Fast for a Sedan but it don't looks like a sport car.

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

I don't believe how stupid you are. I guess the viper is your favorite car to! Keep the american bullshit for yourself please!

7. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

Now wait, there's no reason to get all mean & Sh*t...
    True this car is a sedan, but buddy with this sedan I have destroyed many many "sport cars". It's not the fastest or anywhere close, but it's very decent, and since it is a "sedan" it was leather interior, nice power everything, Huge back seat for whatever you use back seats for, and a nice big hatch to fit a massive system into. So I see no problem with this car being here, there are many many worse on this site.

8. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

BMW Alpina B12 6.0 is also sedan, Mercedes S55 also, and they are not suposed to be on this site?? Oh, don't shit man...

See ya later...

9. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

BMWs. Audis. Go home u fool.

10. Re:

No, this is the 5door CS-version of the 9000. The 4 door sedan one was called CD (there was also a CC-version but that was the oldest one and was more or less replaced by the CS although a cheap CC was produced for some time after the more modern CS was intoduced).

Still not a sport car, was never built in 2 or 3 door versions... actually it far too big to make sence to do that...

11. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

My parents had a Saab turbo,
    pretty damn fast!

12. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

This vehicle is really fast. I own one, and I tested it at a track :
    0-60 in 6.1
    1/4 in 14.6
    Fricking awesome seats too.

13. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

Yep.

14. Re:
    Why do we have sedans here ?

Why do we have sedans here? Not a very educated question. Ill tell you from first hand these cars are unbelievable. I just got mine (93 Aero) and cant believe the performance this thing puts out. Give me a Maptuned Aero and Ill take you in any Mustang you could dream of.

15. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

A capable sedan at that, so whats so wrong with it?

16. Re: Actually...

ya.. ferrari, eclipse, so many others.

17. Re: Actually...

ECLIPSE!? Is there a Spider version of Eclipse?? I have never seen one...Would look pretty cool...:D

18. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

I need more posts so I can create a topic

19. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

Hey dont be bashing on Saabs. I own a '94 Saab 900 Turbo and I have to tell you, there is nothing "slow" about this car. Its beautiful and very quick, I didnt even realize that I was at 70mph one time on the road and thats fast for not realizing.

20. Re: Why do we have sedans here ?

i have a 94' 9000 aero, and i havent lost a race yet, and thats vs mustangs and other "fast japanese imports". but i do sometimes wish i had a different, rw drive car

21. sab 9000 aero is a luxury sport car.

22. saab 9000 aero is a luxury sport car.

23. Now that threads can be moved, cheap entertainment can be provided. As due to an sc.net error, some threads in the indies ended up in the wrong car sections (this one ended up in the McLaren M1A section, for example) they might as well be posted here.

24. IS THIS THE INDIES FOR #$%#S SKAE

25. well ironically