WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus RS WRC' started by Oscuro_Pureza, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

If Ford sucks ass so much, why is there no other American manufacturer in Rally? The Sprint would fall to shit and so would the Cavalier. The Chrysler Neon is a decent track performer, but I cannot see it taking the beating that the Focus can handle.
    Agreed that the Focus WRC is heavily modified, but I still do not see a single GM or Daimler-Chrysler product in rally.

2. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>WHY DOSNT FORD JUST GIVE UP THEY SUCK THEY SHOULD ADMIT IT AND QUIT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->MBs are awesome cars, but I don't see them in rally racing.<!-- Signature -->

3. WHY DOSNT FORD JUST GIVE UP THEY SUCK THEY SHOULD ADMIT IT AND QUIT

4. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

Please shut up. By making such generalised comments, without evidence to back it up is sheer stupidity. You are a disgrace to carry the Merceded name. Please change your name immediately.

5. really and why would they do something

really why would they do a stupid thing like give up
    im with you on the looks of the focus to some degree but they are one fast car
    and fords team of designers are doing a fine job of keeping there cars and costomers satisfied so where you get off saying that im not sure

6. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

"WHY DOSNT FORD JUST GIVE UP THEY SUCK THEY SHOULD ADMIT IT AND QUIT "
    People said that before the gt40 was built, and look what happened, 4 lemans wins!
    Ive a 02 zx3, and its the best $14,000 ive ever spent. The suspension is oh so tight when cornering, rear drums were replaced with discs before it left the dealer, but even then, by far the best drums ve ever used. I wish they would hve sold them with turbos or sc, but theres now plenty of aftermarket companys offering them. The focus is a track car on weekends, and minivan during the week. Plenty of room in hatch for some Audiobahn 12s and a cooler. Only problem i have with it, is theres no damn intermittent wiper delay~!

And as i said in my other post: Theyve been on the top 10 selling car list for 3yrs in a row, so why would they even think about qiving up. Thats like telling honda to quit selling the civic!

7. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

Ford is pretty sucessfull in the FIA WRC. so i dont know what the hell you're talkin abuot retard..<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

Ford isn't giving up because they are doing a good job in the rally circuit so the #%$ that made this topic obviously doesn't follow rally to well.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

dam straight

10. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

i could make a car out of my own poop that would be better than this car. it is a piece of shit. ford #$%#us should be banned from america.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Oscuro_Pureza</i>
    <b>If Ford sucks ass so much, why is there no other American manufacturer in Rally? The Sprint would fall to shit and so would the Cavalier. The Chrysler Neon is a decent track performer, but I cannot see it taking the beating that the Focus can handle.
    Agreed that the Focus WRC is heavily modified, but I still do not see a single GM or Daimler-Chrysler product in rally.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Focus WRC is by far an American creation! It's british!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

Quote:
    "WHY DOSNT FORD JUST GIVE UP THEY SUCK THEY SHOULD ADMIT IT AND QUIT " People said that before the gt40 was built, and look what happened, 4 lemans wins!

Apparently before the GT40, Ford offered to buy out Ferrari - but Ferrari refused, so Ford went out and built the GT40 and beat Ferrari on the track.

13. Re:
    WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

To those who say that this car sucks.....shut up. Why even bother posting in this forum if you're only going to rag on a car that wins countless races? Ford has a very successful rally team. Also, if you don't follow wrc, don't post about wrc cars, because ignorance is extremely annoying.

14. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

i think its a good car, and they are making a good job on rally

15. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

They dont suck. they are always trying to improve, and they make pretty reliable cars.

16. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

Ford is close to getting on the podium in this class. The last thing they would do is resign.

17. Re: WHY DONT FORD GIVE UP

I rate this -1.