why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by carskicksass, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i think that lambo should get i new car out on the market! the diablo is getting way to old now, and they are practicly the same shape over and over, not that many changes at all, and its time for a change! <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

they have its called the Murcielago

3. i still thinks that the normal lamborghini is the most beautiful

what about the murcielago, this is their new car. belongs to lamborghini and volkswagen, but that car in the left is more beautiful then the murcielago.

4. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

WTF?!? Open up your eyes and behold the wonderous beauty that is Diablo before you open your mouth and shame yourself again! If it ain't broke, don't fix it, the Diablo doesn't need to change, plus they put out the Murcielago, granted not as beautiful, but hey, still new. So before you start typing to reveal your ignorance again, do your homework!

5. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

Couldn't put it better.

6. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

i think the models are great and every thing they goood actually change the names by actually changing the interior or lights but a class car it is

also they sould change the names like lamborgini diablo ...........

7. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

Some times I just wonder about people like that. Pretty soon you'll hear, Dodge should make a car that has a lot of horse power, looking back on the Chargers and challengers is getting tireing.

8. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

diablos rnt getting old

9. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

diablos r great... i dotn know hoe anybody could ever get the courage (or stupidity in this case) to even QUESTION lamborghini... get a life, or get a lambo... it'd be cheaper for u to buy a lambo, rather than a new life, trust me<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

NOW HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT HOW COULD YOU GET SICK OF A LUXURY CAR LIKE THAT COME ON NOW BE REAL

11. why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

wel,there is the murcielago now .

12. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carskicksass</i>
    <b>i think that lambo should get i new car out on the market! the diablo is getting way to old now, and they are practicly the same shape over and over, not that many changes at all, and its time for a change! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they have<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

Diablo is a history making car and will never get old so if you any respect for italian exotics i wouldet be sayin that this thing is getting old.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: why dont they start a new car now, diablo is getting old now

They Have Dumbass but its crap