Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of shit

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by Devilspeed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????

2. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devilspeeder</i>
    <b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->The question is, Can you even design something that even remotley looks like something that you pulled out of your ass? - Ok, thats pretty harsh. What I'm trying to say is; you do better. Oh, you can't. Too bad. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devilspeeder</i>
    <b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

muppet<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devilspeeder</i>
    <b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

muppet</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->???? Muppet? ????<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->