Why hate the viper??

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Awsome_Cars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Why hate the viper??

4 words: can't turn worth s*it

2. I dont see y soo many people hate the viper. They must be jealous or 1% of the people in these forums have the car to beat it. They are a true American muscle how could u hate that? it must be like the mustangs either u hate them, or love them. or the dallas cowboys u hate them or love them. But y hate the vipers, and not the idiots that come into these forums saying shit about the viper when they dream about other cars that their welfare checks couldn't even touch. iam makn' fun of welfare people, but thats what they get paid compared to the people that own these vehicles. i have been blessed enough to ride in a Viper, it was only an RT/10 w/ a custom green pain job, but that car threw me the #$%# back in my seat. thats when i realized that the viper was way more than normal. so stop sayn' shit about the viper.

3. Re: Why hate the viper??

maybe some people expect an engine that 40 somalians could live in to be a bit more frugal on the gas mileage and power produced but you gotta remember that if theyre on the net complaining about things so much they more than likely drive minivans or something like a suburban just as a grocery getter. i live in texas and that damn thing is the texas caddy. and i hate the cowboys. im a broncos fan. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why hate the viper??

the one and only American car is the Corvette it always have been and it will always been :p<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Why hate the viper??

What would you think if a man with an armani suit would come out from a Viper?

\o/ BMW POWER \o/

6. Re: Why hate the viper??

id say hes got money to blow and needs it to buff his image if he needs that much help to get women. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Why hate the viper??

Why hate the Viper? Well, they're way over-rated. So they can go about 185, but if you put a massive V10 in a Corvette and didn't care about gas milage or anything, then you could get it going even faster than that. To get to the point, Dodge has horrible engineering. From the extremely awkward cabforward design of the Intrepid, to the overhaul of the Viper. They don't put as much thought into consumer needs when producing their junk. So, have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Why hate the viper??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from spai</i>
    <b>What would you think if a man with an armani suit would come out from a Viper?

\o/ BMW POWER \o/</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Who cares? Are you looking?

9. Re: Why hate the viper??

We hate vipers cuz they suck, from a V10, we would expect more power coming out of it<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Why hate the viper??

from every idiot who has said shit about the Viper.....i would like to know THEIR AGE....and experince with cars.....and have they personally DRIVEN a Viper...and a Corvette....to dare make a comparison....
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Why hate the viper??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>We hate vipers cuz they suck, from a V10, we would expect more power coming out of it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How much hp would YOU like? LOL, as if Dodge had you in mind in the first place.

12. Re: Why hate the viper??

vipers are cool. they should've changed the interior though.<!-- Signature -->