Why is it so good?

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by RIDDIK, Feb 2, 2006.

1. it's a great car imo but not the best ever. there are a few other supercars that cost way less but still boast similar performance figures

2. Not my favorite, but It's a nice car.

3. could it be that this car weighs almost 2000 lbs more?

4. the mclaren has had years to refine and become what it is if bugatti spends time on this and loses some weight it will destroy the mclaren, the bugatti has a lot left in it still plus its italian

5. the mclaren has had years to refine and become what it is if bugatti spends time on this and loses some weight it will destroy the mclaren, the bugatti has a lot left in it still plus its italian

6. Bugatti has even publicly admitted (in R&T Magazine) that they held back very much on the power, not only because of their desire for it to just be a show car, but also because of roadholding issues. Honestly, how well is a streetcar with 1500hp going to hold to the road, despite being 4WD? Similar issues kept Bugatti from going higher than 252 mph with the top speed. You actually have to buy an individual set of tires JUST for the occasion of going that fast.

7. It's not italian. It's french.

8. The engineering of this car not only this car but all bugattis are simply brillant

9. It's a nice car, but I think 1.8 mil is a bit over the top don't you think?

Even if you had this car, wouldn't you be afraid to drive it? I mean, imagine you're driving along and a deer runs out in front of you and dents your mansion... I mean car.... that would hurt your feelings.... and your wallet.

I guess the only people that can own these cars are billionaires =/