Why is it??

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Hi LiTE, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Why is it whenever some company does a Viper to make it go fast they never fix the Interiour or anything besides the engine?

Why is it people think the Viper is the best car ever?

Why is it people say this is Americas best car when its not even that good?

2. Re: Why is it??

What are you talking about? Hennessey upgrades the Suspension and I believe the brakes too. You think $70,000 extra is all put into the engine? Check out Jesse James' Viper. He remodeled the Interior and it looks beautiful. Just because one tuner doesn't do it doesn't mean no one does. Its not hard for a Viper owner to customize their own interior also.

Why is it you care what other people think? Some people think the McLaren F1 is the best car ever, why not argue with them?

Not even that good? What the hell? Besides, thats opinion also.

If you want to ***** and whine about the Viper, then just leave. We seriously don't need you just coming to the Viper forum to complain about it. Don't like it, don't come to the forum. Simple.

3. Re: Why is it??

ok then ill stop coming in viper forums and spreading thr truth, just keep in your mind what you think 'is the best car ever'

4. Re: Why is it??

"Spreading the truth"? What have you ever said about the Viper that is the truth? They suck? Thats called opinion. All you do in here is just say that they either suck or are better cars. Do we really need you in here saying that? No.

Best car ever? Where the hell have I ever said that? Silly child.

5. Re: Why is it??

i noticed you have a gtr emblem. so im guessing you like skylines.skylines are gay they suck completley.there just japenes pieces of crap.you made fun of a viper saying that the cant turn hmmmmmmm well watch some lemans #%$get and see the kill around turns.

6. Re:
    Why is it??

if you dont like the car, get out of the forum. Thats why i keep my ass out of the honda forums.

7. Re: Why is it??

Why is it that ppl come in 'ere and pay out this car...?

8. Re: Why is it??

Nothing done on the brakes and suspension , that is why the Authotority Porsche did better with less power , slower accel times...At C&D (or R&T) tuner challenge.

The McLaren F1 is still unmatched for a car produced at 100 examplaries , nobody can argue with that.

9. Re: Why is it??

Are you sure? I was pretty sure at least the suspension was upgraded.

Maybe I am thinking of a different tuner other than Hennessey.

10. Re: Why is it??

well.. first of all monkkey... u come to a Viper Forum.. everyones gona say the Viper iz the best.. cuz we are Viper fans, go to a Mustang forum u will get the same thing.. if u go to a VW forum. it will be the same way, and why do u have to ask so many questions??

11. Re: Why is it??

very nice reply xcaution, congrats!

12. #12 hennesseyms, Aug 29, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Why is it??

I'M BACK!!! and as far as what the first guy said, u must be #$%#in' crazy! Then why are vipers one of the sexiest cars, are in demand, selling good and are kick ass in stats and in racing? Read some mo' books junior...

www.hennesseyms.com

13. #13 hennesseyms, Aug 29, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Why is it??

I'M BACK!!! and as far as what the first guy said, u must be #$%#in' crazy! Then why are vipers one of the sexiest cars, are in demand, selling good and are kick ass in stats and in racing? Read some mo' books junior...

www.hennesseyms.com

14. Re: Why is it??

your website doesn't work how pityful.

15. Re: Why is it??

yeah it does...

16. Re: Why is it??

that sux!

17. Re: Why is it??

When I checked thier website a few months ago , there was nothing about the suspensions , that is the reason why I think there are still the same than the stock Viper.

18. Re: Why is it??

To the #%$ who said that the Skyline GTR sux then you must not know shit about anything,m the GTR would tear this viper a new pussy around any track STOCK i mean, and i bet the BLITZ GTR would beat this viper on the track but not a strip cause any old red neck can win on the strip now something like Laguna seca or something then we have a match.

19. Re: Why is it??

that all depends on what Viper your talkin' about...
    GTS, RT-10...yeah sure thing i'll agree with u there...
    But this and the GTS-R's...no...not a chance.

20. Re: Why is it??

take the svsi stage 2 stryker viper then the r*ce brurner will be just blown off!

21. Re: Why is it??

Ok, Thanks.

22. Re: Why is it??

I don't see anything wrong with the interior to fix.
    becuase that is their opinion
    you tell me something else better then this?
    VIPERS RULE!

23. Re:
    Why is it??

the interior is fine as it is so dont waste money on it...spend it on the engine...and BTW it still ran a 1/4 in 2.4 no matter how you put it. it was tested with the slicks on so thats the time...

24. Re: Why is it??

Who cares about the inside...look at the outside of the car and u'll see its a good car.

25. Re: Why is it??

question of taste like everythin'